Nature Battle Heal - Migth based

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Feb 5, 2024.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I usually wouldn't advertise a video like this on the forum but since 2x SM for US N is still up, i thought why not let others have fun with this build and get the most out of it.

2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I hate it when people jump on the same sparring target someone else is using.
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, especially when the sparring target has barely enough HP to recover in time and then gets weakened further by another person, causing it to not take damage for two seconds and messing with my result.
    In this case it had no impact so I also didn't bother.

That's why I go on the non-power back sparring targets whenever i fill up my SC since they're usually free. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

They have been glitching due to stats for a while. I ended up buying a set of WW gear to use when testing loadouts. And I’m even considering going even lower. Even the 5 targets glitch now unfortunately
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All i had to do is buy the regular Dps chest from the current set and that dropped my Dom low enough to not CC them anymore, making them recover health frequently enough when you're damaging them solo.
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Sorry I was talking about the damage, not the CC. Sorry for any confusion. I used to keep my set of elite gear that I bought for the feat to test. But when I try to do ST rotations (even with using elite instead of OP gear) my damage was to high and the targets just kept glitching. Even the 5 targets do that now. So I had to buy the WW vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unless you swap Artifacts this shouldn't happen (at least often). I mentioned CC since that's what makes them stop healing back up in time. (Unless that wasn't what you meant by glitching)

When i test my Gadget rotation without OP chest it happens maybe once every 10 min that a parser becomes useless.
    With it, it's every 30 seconds.

It's all about burst damage, so if you do too much damage in a second this will happen more often, but i can't think of a powerset and playstyle that does more burst damage than gadgets with stealth right now. Obviously no SC included.

In the end, if WW gear works for you I wouldn't change it. It's actually nice having the same reference stats - especially when new artifacts/allies release and you want to compare them. :)
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I don’t swap at all. No interest in it. By glitching I mean that their health drops to 0 and then stop taking damage for a short period of time at which point they end up throwing off parsers.

And yea. I spend most of my time testing haha. While I test I end up using the WW vendor gear, remove/replace BWL (since it’s random card procs will throw of numbers), use no trinkets or anything in the utility belt, no buffs, and no SCs. Basically just test base rotation to see where to improve. I’ve actually been thinking about lowering gear even lower just so that I can stay in the targets for longer periods of time before they glitch.

Another benefit to using older gear is that my CR drops which also cuts down the cost of powers. Since my augments are maxed it means a larger power pool (as well as generator mods). This allows me to test using the targets by the window that don’t give power. My power pool allows me to test without any issues lol
  9. Tros Well-Known Player

Cool build! I tried on the past doing some Battle heal, but u did it way better.