My thoughts on pvp as it stands now

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by the swoosh, Apr 28, 2013.

1. the swoosh New Player

- players are leaving when they are at the losing end because they get nothing for staying.
    - pvp progression and matchmaking is alot better now thumbs up!!!
    - pvp vendors are confusing when u get started

the things i would change, and how:

- pvp as it stands now is just quit if you are losing. it just is not fun like that, so i suggest the following:
    it would be verry nice if we can get something like a cash box from ARENA not legends and no daily lock on it. the winner would get a box with a greater a amount of cash then the loser
    (example the winner will get 5000 cash and the loser will get 1000 / 2000 cash )
    this way you will still have to win to get a proper cash gain but lose and you still get something.
    i know you can get millions easy on the us server and thousands on eu but still no effective way
    to earn youre cash by playing the game. a big cash reward from arena can also contribute to pve
    for example selling exobits is easy cash, but winning arena would be fun cash, i would personally
    prefer to just make my repair/cola etc money by winning arenas even for pve.
    - pvp vendors...what was wrong with having individual vendors per tier? just give us 1 room with all the pvp tiers togethter with individual vendors and cut the confusion for new players :)

edit:
    batcave legends 1v1:
    its kind of weird you can leave a 1v1 fight...i ended up in a 1000 vs 100 me on the 100 side and lost within 1 min. after that i checked the scorebord only to see like 10 names...10 names in a 1v1 match scorebord...in my opinion there should not be a leave option in a 1v1 fight or reset when someone leaves