My league disbanded by developers - Goodbye DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by damirgabriel, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

First of all, i'd like to apologize for such huge text, but it has to be done.

I'D LOVE TO SEE ALL DEVELOPERS READING THIS.

Thanx to our "beloved" developers, i have lost my league, in a heartbeat.

So, here's my story.

Ages ago, i started playing this game on different account, but using current one for like 6 years or so. SOE and all those fellas who managed this game, and in my opinion, SOE DID A GOOD JOB. The only terrible thing about SOE when they were around game was lacky in stability and the game was going down so dang often and maintenance was years long. But okay, we were all ********, but we were all around.

I've created my league also ages ago, called The S0ciety, thanx to one of my friends who stopped playin' just a few days later, so i was the one who enjoyed working with this league building it from zero. Met some wonderful and beautiful people few months after the league was created, and some WERE still with me in the league. They were taking a break, and coming back again as well, but we were always laughing, enjoying, and this league was home for so many players. For so long i've been working on recruiting, finding some nice people and so on, sometimes i was boring to some people i guess (forgive me if i was), the league had its ups and downs, but it was never dead, nor weak nor ******, no rude nor anything bad. Yet TONS OF PEOPLE hated the league, mostly because of me, cause i HATED rude people, and i could NEVER EVER stay silent on humiliating, ******** on other people, blaming and so on, and everyone knew that. But, those who knew me well, they know what kind of person i am and that's what matters to me. The league, in the end, had some of the best players that this game ever had. So many people and leagues wanted them out of this league, and eventually join their leagues, but they were my friends, people who were like family to me, and they were with me all the time… I can just say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I remember all those days when PW was last raid of the game, that hell is still one of the best raids to me. A bit later, HoH came as well, Thrones, BEAUTIFUL RAIDS, hella fun, it was easy to play as premium and member. In the end, there was tons of premiums, including myself. A bit later, HH raid came in. Oh my God, hella fun as well, some challenge, adorable thing to run as heal, troll, tank, support roles were flourishing… But then, all of a sudden, Daybreak came in.

After such beautiful continuum, suddenly, new episodes were in the game each month. WHATTA HELL!?!?! You had to mod all of your gear, so i stopped crafting my mods. It was pointless (FOR ME). Just the moment you mod your gear, new episode is around, and everything goes all over again. But cool thing, you had SYNTHETIC MODS, or what ever they were called. I was always support role, so i never really cared about scoreboard and dps. Episodes were cool, yeah, but NOT THAT COOL. Tho, at least, daybreak created one cool raid: BN! I adore that one, and i miss it when it was really hard. Funny thing, people are over 300+ sps, 220+ CR, but still failing on last boss. Crazy ****, but true… GOM was also cool raid, loved to heal it. In the end, everything has become about sps. The more sps you have, better player you are? WHATTA HELL IS THIS MAMBO JUMBO VOODOO ****** LOGIC? Tons of those with 400+ sps now know nothing but farming sps. But, that doesn't matter.

Suddenly, AF3 episode came in, and with them, TIME CAPSULES (at least the one that matter). From that moment, EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. Constant grinding (which isn't that bad), but everything has become MONEY GRABBING! Developers were forced only on money grabbing ****. NEVER HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR PREMIUMS, forcing them all to quit the game or to buy membership. I know all of you are going to **** about premiums, but, what about those who have no money for every month's membership? I know you'll say that they SHOULD NOT even play the game, but you shouldn't really be that selfish and mean to even think about that. Or you should? If you should, you've accomplished one thing: KICKED OUT OF THE GAME ALL THOSE WHO WERE PLAYING OCCASIONALLY AND ENJOYING THE GAME, ALL THE BEST PEOPLE. Trust me, those were slowly becoming just offline friends on my friend list, day by day…

But, let's forget about all that. The main reason for me to type about all this is the fact that my league IS GONE, and the only person that can disband the league is ME, but i didn't do it.

So, let's talk a bit about this.
    Last week, Wednesday, i logged in after 10 or more days being off. Seen some old friends, we had some nice chat, and everything was fine. It was 11 pm EU time zone. Around midnight, i logged out after having some fun with my league and friends, and went straight to bed. Slept like a baby, barely woke myself up for work. Synth sent me a message on discord. I've seen notification for that message, but had no time to check it out since it was a bit bigger and work was crazy that day. Then, around 1 pm EU time zone he sent me another message where i saw „why you kicked me out of the league bro?“, or something like that. I was like „WHATTA HECK?“ After talking with him and explaining that i didn't kick anyone out and after his assumption that i disbanded the league, i checked on census and our league was still there. I thought someone hacked my account and disbanded the league, but even if someone did that to hurt me and all of us up, they'd delete my toons too. Came home, logged in and the league was DISBANDED. Shock, literally. After trying to figure out whatta hell is going on, nothing actually helped. Posted a ticket to daybreak support, and, that conversation was SERIOUSLY INTERESTING! I mean, i'm playing this game since the beginning, know everything about raids, powers, roles, in every single detail, i've done so much for tons of people in the game, not mentioning my league, lured a lot to the game as well, and i think i've deserved MORE from daybreak then such pathetic and stupid conversation i had on support.

After i explained situation, this is what i get:

[IMG]

After several days of waiting and patience, and few of my messages on support, i got this:

[IMG]

After everything in this game, i think i've deserved MORE then "we do not have any information" for fu*k sakes...

And now, a friend of mine told me that some of those „developers“ sent him email that they CANNOT BRING BACK disbanded league…

So, as i told them already, THIS IS THE END for me in this game. I don't wanna be a part of such pathetic system led by such „developers“. „Developers“ of this game are NO BETTER then politicians in my country (Croatia). GOOGLE IT, dear „developers“ to figure out with whom i'm comparing you! I seriously cannot believe that this was even possible to happen. ENTIRE LEAGUE gone like it never existed before… So many years of this league, hundreds of people and their money invested into that league hall, all those items, TIME wasted BY ME decorating 3 league halls from zero (as well as other friends too), all the items from the league bank, prestige, old friends who took a break and THEY'LL THINK THAT I KICKED THEM OUT WHEN THEY COME BACK, everything i (as well as all of my league friends) worked for so hard, EVERYTHING is gone… This league was home for so many years. Everything is gone. THANK YOU, dear „developers“. I'll just say, i've NEVER EVER seen such incompetent developers or „experts“ as you'll probably call yourselves. I will NEVER give you a single penny again, so this is THE END for me, and i'll make sure to convince them to follow my steps. Been here for so long without any break till 2 years ago (short break and the one i started 4 months ago, but i was still around), seen every possible move of this game, everything you „developers“ have done, and you are only lucky that I AM NOT director of that company

I wanna thank all of my beautiful friends who played with me: AMJ, Hourailncarnate, HydratedSynthesis, Funeral Requiem, Hexmark, Crym, Vrengija (pičić), Hannah Foxx, Middlestick, 3rdDegreeBurns, Fourth Cerberus, Chaotica, Venga, VolderaiSith, MickyMoo, Athena191, Empress2Evil, Exephel, Catrinaa, and everyone else i didn't mention, they are the best people you could find in the game. Some of them already stopped playin', some will rebuild the league but as tons of other good people did, more will leave you, dear daybreak. You can be just ashamed.

I'll probably log in from time to time to send a few regards to my friends in game, but no more money, effort nor anything else for you, dear "developers".

But yeah, even tho i wasn't even as close as active lately as i was years ago, i wanted this league to live even after i stop playin', and wanted to pass it on my friends someday and leave the game IN PEACE, since real life is real life, but i guess it wasn't allowed!

Thank you Daybreak!
    • Like x 6
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I just census your league, it still exists. Time to time there is a league visibility glitch, have you tried letting someone invite you? Cuz this glitch will make you appear leagueless but you are not

http://census.dcuobloguide.com/league/show/8590954953

(I hope it’s just a case of this, I seen it 2-3 times myself)
  3. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Yeah, friends tried to invite me in. At first, they couldn't create the league with the same name, nor inviting anyone. But in the end, they created the same league, invited me too, but some toons cannot be invited yet...

Glitch or no glitch, i still cannot believe this is even possible... It's okay if it's a glitch on toon, but removing entire league, that's not normal to me heh.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I feel u bud
    • Like x 1
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I see, how strange, if it was the glitch I said above, it wouldn’t let players in the league join another league(that’s what I meant by letting someone invite you, sorry for confusion) or creating a league since the league was still existing and just invisible

That glitch I mention, normally is league wide. The roster, league hall and league chats would disappear for a few days

I hope there is a fix to your league problem, and anyone’s league who might see similar issues

(I’m still waking up, sorry I skimmed over you saying you checked census, coffee now taking effect :oops: )
  6. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

It's okay. Well, I HOPED this will be fixed. It has been 10 days now. But a friend of mine told me today that one of those developers told him that DISBANDED LEAGUE CANNOT BE BROUGHT BACK! I just simply cannot believe this happened...

If those developers have A BIT OF HONOR, they should repay that back to me and all my league members, cause this is REALLY PATHETIC from them.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I would like them to see/confirmed if it’s disbanded, just to confirm if dcuo census is up to date, census shows my current stats correct on many of my alts and if that’s the case your league shouldn’t be disbanded if census is up to date. Maybe some time I can try inviting u to my dead league I’m in to test it, if you still got any alts in The S0ciety (like haven’t joined a league since it “disbanded “)(only if census is up to date :( )

Least confirm
  8. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

i don't think census is up to date honestly, cause 2 days ago friend of mine made new league with the same name, and i joined him, as well as few others... So, i don't think anything would change if i join your league too... :/ I just miss that wavedox. MISSED.
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I
    We tried that on a lgmate of his. He cant even join League or make one
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Can You imagine being a new player and just came into game and or came back to it and you experience THIS .I'm telling you it's not looking good I will say that and I'm doing all I can to calm the fires and confusion.
    • Like x 2
  11. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Well, they should know where they're going to. Cause there's nothing to go to. This isn't the game it used to be back in a days when the game flourished...

THIS wouldn't be some crazy issue to someone being in any kind of league. But, when you're LEAGUE LEADER of a league that exists for ages, and all your work is gone in a sec, your perception CHANGE.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Sounds like invisible glitch, but if they were able to recreate the same league, it makes no sense

Ah, for sure the episode list is out of date, and no you wouldn’t have to join, just curious if you could see a league inv. But since you were able to join a league with the same name, it wouldn’t been that glitch I was thinking of, cuz that would tell me “hey damirgabriel is already in a league “ if I tried inviting you
  13. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Yeah, i know... :(

I just feel sad, have to admit.

Really sad... :(

I don't know why, but this seems to me like someone did this on purpose...
    • Like x 1
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

welcome to the club
  15. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

If your league was disbanded (as in it's not the invisible league glitch), and it wasn't you who disbanded it, then it seems that someone hacked your account and did it. If that's the case, then it's not the developers' fault. As for the customer service, I've always had good experiences with the GMs. From the screenshots you've posted, all I see is a person who doesn't have the information you want them to have tell you that they don't have the information. Sounds like their being honest.

If it was some kind of server glitch or gremlin, I don't see why they couldn't make it right. They even make things right when it's the player who screws up by buying the wrong movement or aura from the Marketplace... not that that was me.....

If it was a hack, then:

1. Should have had a stronger password.
    2. Shouldn't have let someone have access to your computer/PlayStaion without you being there.

(Edit: I know it sounds cold. I'm sorry. I do feel for your loss. A lot of hard work goes into leagues, and communities get built within them. I feel bad that yours was ruined.)
  16. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Thank you for your attempt to help, but i got it covered ;) I never mentioned GMs, i mentioned developers ;) And AS I MENTIONED ALREADY, i'm far too long in here to know whether they're good or bad...

Yeah, he was honest, and i'm thankful on that, but his "developers" are different story ;)

You f'real?
    I know tons of people who had serious issues and they were screwed and nothing was ever fixed. Don't defend them!

Once again, DO NOT DEFEND THEM! So you totally ignore even a chance that THEY ****** it up? Noone had my password, and my password wasn't easy one, but that doesn't even matter. What matters is that I HAVE NO LEAGUE ANYMORE!

Thank you for that.
    It's not cold, it's just that you SHOULD NOT defend them, cause these developers made TONS OF MISTAKES within time, and i've seen them all ;)

But all this doesn't matter anymore, cause nothing will change the fact that the league is GONE!
    • Like x 1
  17. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

something needs to be done...if you have played sub for years you were given many exclusive base and league decorations...all that is gone now...if you bought any decoration pack like the bat one or the flash themed one maybe the water one they need to give those to you again you bought that with real money...gosh...the things you must have lost...did you have the robo penguin or either cat...( my sorc has teekl and isis greet her when she plays) and the toy batmobile...i cant even remember now exactly how one of my guys got that...but you might have had it and now its gone...we aint talking about a "shabby mattress"...this is real stuff ...and you need it back NOW
  18. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Imagine how many items was there in that league hall collected within 5-6 years... All those rare items from survival modes, packs, events, stuff in league hall and so on...

There were some pets too heh...

Crazy really...
    • Like x 2
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

If you still care. You're best bet is to personally message @Mepps on here. He might be able to help.
  20. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Trust me m8, that guy is LAST PERSON i'd ever send a message. :)

I have no respect for any of them anyways...

Generally, they're the only reason i'm leaving this game, driven by my previous experiences with them. I could even pass over lost league if they only had any respect for this or anything. But this case is probably just going to go under the carpet heh...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.