My character's are gone!!!!

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Geortarro, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Geortarro New Player

I logged in today to try to play after I think a few months. I logged in and found out all my characters were gone. Not sure why but if anyone could tell me more about this I'd appreciate it!!!
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

a) If you are on PC, it is totally possible that you played on another server than the launchpad directs you to after possibly re-installing the game. After log in check the lower left corner of your launchpad, click it and change to the other server compared to what it showed (if it shows EU server, switch to US and vice versa)

b) if you are on PlayStation, you may have used a different PSN account than before. Your characters are linked to your PSN account. Another possibility is that you jumped through all the loops needed to switch from the designated server in PSN to the other server (from US to EU or vice versa), like making a second account linked to a region that has access to server you want to play on, download the whole game client with that account again etc. (I think there is a guide somewhere explaning this in full), you will have of course to do all of that again to get back to your characters.

c)On Xbox, there was a server merger IIRC. Someone who actually plays on Xbox would have to help you out with that one.

Generally, there have been name reclaims due to server merges in the past, so your characters may have been renamed depending on how much these "few months" actually turn out to be. Generally, Daybreak does not delete characters. If you remember your characters' names, you can try and look them up in the database app here:

http://dcuolive.com/

And generally, when facing problems, it is a good idea to give as much information as possible like the platform/server you played on to make helping you easier. There is a lot of stuff going wrong with DCUO, so every bit of info helps identifying your issue. (And a generic issue is that it is much more likely you get actually help from a fellow play then from Daybreak employee).

You can of course always open a ticket here:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228467-DC-UNIVERSE-ONLINE

(Orange button lower right, "contact support)
    • Like x 1
  3. Geortarro New Player

My characters are not on the EU server either
    I don't know what to do now!!!!:(

I edited this to say I tried to request a password change for my old usernames incase it was a different profile but it couldn't process the request when I put in my old username. :(
  4. Geortarro New Player

It turns out it was on my oldest account thank you very much for the help!!!! :)
    • Like x 2