Top Bug - Fixed My artifact won’t breakthrough

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Okamiprincess, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Okamiprincess New Player

So I just finished doing Constantine’s quest to get artifacts, and despite it being fully leveled up to 19 and having all the resources I need to do it, when I press the breakthrough button (this is on a Nintendo Switch) all that happens is the the button prompt for it disappears and no breakthrough happens to my Cog of Mageddon artifact. I’ve tried reloading multiple times and no change. Can anyone fix this?!
    • Like x 4
  2. Okamiprincess New Player

UPDATE: Hey I dunno if someone went in and fixed it but the bug seems to be gone now! If someone did, thanks for doing so! (How the heck do I get this to show up as resolved? I’m pretty new at this kinda thing...)
    • Like x 1
  3. EVLALX New Player

This isn't resolved. I'm experiencing the same problem.
    • Like x 1
  4. EVLALX New Player

I've now uninstalled the game due to this frustration. If your customer base reports a bug, you should at least acknowledge it. Was just about to buy subscription too. Too bad, great game but needs to be managed better.
    • Like x 2
  5. Kravenblood28 New Player

I seem to having the same problem i have reset the game and nothing has worked. Started when i created my alt last night
    • Like x 1
  6. Kravenblood28 New Player

Update: still can’t upgrade artifacts and now my main cant upgrade as well. Any help would be appreciated
    • Like x 1
  7. Batuba Developer

We've been able to reproduce this on our end. We have our team looking into it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kravenblood28 New Player

Thanks for responmding im still waiting for an answer.
  9. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Was this the issue fixed in the March 17th hotfix?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, this should be resolved.
  11. Ice master187 Active Player

I have a thought, can we make all nth metal tradeable but limited to it's own platform, it would stimulate the growing amount of artifacts we getting and since the meta change every time u guys put them out it will help with bringing people back to the game again is this possible??