My 10 suggestions for DCUO in 2022

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Dec 31, 2021.

1. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

It would be interesting if they added some kind of Destiny-style 'blink' short range teleport, but knowing how buggy DCUO can be, it probably wouldn't work properly and would probably break the game in many ways lol. Like, I can't imagine the devs would want to spend much time playtesting 'blinking' into the side of every single building in Metropolis just to see if you'd go through it or not. I could foresee loads of people accidently teleporting outside the realm of a dungeon and falling forever lol
  2. C3alix Committed Player

1. Being able to highlight styles in style tabs as favorites, in case you forgot what the heck the style was called that you liked
    2. A base pet that does task while the player is on AND offline (collect exobits, source marks, collections, etc)
    3. Treat role trinkets like augments and use a constant level up system
    4. Jump-in player mechanics with 30 minute cooldown timer per alert and raid instance, meaning if the group votes to add another person to the instance, they enter it like an orbital strike or supply drop (excludes boss battles because that would be straight up cheeeeeeeese)
    5. More Riddler interactions!
    6. More emotes
    7. Implementing CERTAIN user content within the game based on a vote system. BG music and style design are two examples
    8. Being able to modify our auras based on color, transparency, shape, speed, and size through some modding system
  3. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Boomerang sounds pretty cool,

Sword and shield..... Sheeeeesh that's Ultra Based!! That would be an amazing weapon!! Lol excellent ideas.

Sai would be dual wield xD.

I guess a new weapon that would be cool is A Telekinetic Orb. (If u played Brawlhalla, you'll know exactly what Im talking about)
    Or a large Cannon. Not like rifle.

I really like the sword and shield one. It don't even need to have a large shield. A small party buckler would do perfectly
    • Like x 1
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Not in any specific order...

1. Three more +25,000 Token of Merit Feats.
    2. Add four more Armory selections. This will give us a wheel of eight. Make it like the menu wheel.
    3. Themyscira outdoor lair.
    4. La-Morte Card - Tell us how many stacks it places and identifiable cue above your character's head when it goes off.
    5. Two mainframe pages for Tactical Mods. One for DPS the other for Healer, Controller, or Tank. No more putting on gear.
    6. Fix Swoop Attack so you can attack immediately after using it.
    7. Have collected Henchmen, Supply Drop, and Orbital styles automatically available through your Lair Dispenser.
    8. Every so often have a week where you get triple Prestige.
    9. Sparing dummies for Healer, Controller, and Tanks.
    10. Dust off the user interface they were working on and finish it.
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I dont know I would love #4 that is one of the things i hate about this game getting long ranged blasted and slowed down by some lvl 10 add
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm not speaking on whether people would like certain things or not, but rather how feasible of a request it is.
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Ive played several MMO's were lower lvl adds ignore you once your so much higher than them it cant be that complicated a code to add to this game it already exists they just have to incorporate it
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

We're talking about the same game that has been putting out new episodes every 3 months or so, that hasn't had a bug free launch, right? Same game that was not too long ago dealing with a glitch that was exploited by some and incurred 800 bans, right? Same game that has to be patched up every month because something or another gets broken inadvertently, right??? To you it seems super easy, barely an inconvenience right?
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

im not saying the devs are the greatest but ive coded and ran a MMO server before with all there SQL databases that go along with them. they dont have to re create the wheel just implement it here. none of that stuff is simple but it is what they are paid to do. if they would only but worry about quality of life updates out side of what can they do next to squeeze more money out of us. the best of MMO's try to improve the day to day functions on their games along with new content
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well, it's a good thing that already happens. I just don't see this particular situation as simple as you might think it is, nor that high of a priority when there are a mountain of other Quality of Life fixes higher on the list. After all, we've lived with this particular inconvenience for 11 years now and I haven't noticed them looking at doing anything about it.
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this falls along the same lines as BB and I discussion in the PvP phase
    we arent them, we are simply making assumptions on what they will work on.
    this kind of change could be done by a small team. is it a huge change and be super impactful on the game? I don't know, to some it would be, to others not.
    this is only one more suggestion that should be kept in their minds.
    I hope they look into it I doubt they will but ill keep bringing it up from time to time as it is a quality of life improvement

now if you want to talk about something that should be really high on their list and i know they are working on it is
    fixing the Feat menus and better ways of viewing what your working towards

I still want the add thing tho ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I've suggested it before but may as well do it again: More movement "styles" :)

For example (because this was the last thing I suggested before Halloween)- next Halloween if there is a Shadow Bats movement, that would be sweet! Perhaps even a Ghost Movement similar to the aura or an Autumn Leaves trail movement.

Also, please consider adding a "shrug" emote and/or a "scratch head" or "ponder" emote. They are very much needed.
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

If DCUO wants to be a popular game, it must be available for all platforms. MacOS included!
  14. Xibo Loyal Player

I've said "Max" but it'll always be a Duo, Alert and Raid.
  15. JaePeoplez New Player

Number 7 frfr I want that
  16. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

I just want one thing

A Consistent Ongoing Story

story is important as the backdrop for doing whatever your doing if not things become mindless and that's not fun. I shouldn't have to even say this considering its DC Comics IP like what going on there

I wouldn't hold my breath for any of these suggestions they haven't fulfilled any all they keep doing is going in circles on stats & content format cuting corners everywhere its getting old