Munitions without the glow!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Galil ACE, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Come on guys, nobody likes it and it still remains in-game.
    • Like x 4
  2. areacode8O8 Committed Player

I hate that glowing headband too!
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

People are still beefing about that. It's ugly but manageable, over it...bigger fish to fry. /thread
    • Like x 8
  4. Pults Loyal Player

Enjoy the fact it's at least re-colorable (the headband not the glow). Before it went live we kept whining about it staying red.
    • Like x 2
  5. Battle Man Committed Player

Yeah, it's not needed with the audible Bullet Frenzy confirmation anyway.

And also, why is Munitions green? Wouldn't orange or something more white be better suited to an all weapons power?
    We have green already.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The glowing pulsating halo is unneeded, at least for veteran players. Especially since the headband as such a beautiful effect added to it that shows you when the buff vanishes as it fades into cherry blossoms. What I would like is the option to disable the halo.
    • Like x 2
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Munitions...military weapons...Army/Marines wear green. Makes sense.
    • Like x 4
  8. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

The color makes sense, the actual pulsating glow does not.

Also, the deep man voice my female toon makes is a little off as well.
    • Like x 3
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

LMAO...i had no idea about female toons using Munitions and the killer instinct growl...i need to hear this.
    • Like x 1
  10. Try Hard Well-Known Player

its not what he makes it seems,its a female voice for a female toon.
    I suppose i'm the only one that liked it when it was a red glow.
  11. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

I'm just finding this out now... And my whole foundation has been rocked.
  12. Try Hard Well-Known Player

It's all good.I made a female toon when the power went live just to see if they bothered giving her a female voice,which they did.Have to admit I don't use a female toon so if its changed since then..I wouldn't know.
  13. Battle Man Committed Player

Nope, nothing explodes or shoots green in the military.

And nothing should in munitions either.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lionxoft Committed Player

People play with munitions? Huh, learn something new everyday. It's quite possibly the least desirable power set in the game. That's my opinion at least.
    • Like x 2
  15. Devilman78 New Player

I'm fine with the glow it doesn't bother me one bit
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

Character customisation is one of the top 5 reasons people play, and continue to play, this game. Little things like this should be a bigger priority (SS spark effects anyone?).

How the headband ever went live is beyond my understanding, but hindsight is... blah blah blah...
  17. AzraelR Committed Player

18. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Really like the actual coloured headband the bursts into cherry blossom like fragments when it expires.

Really hate the stupid vimit coloured glow that obscures the above nice art work.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What server are you on? I'm on USPS and i see plenty of munitions users out there, not including myself.
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player