Munitions Power Descriptions

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Absolix, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Absolix Loyal Player

Went a little over board rewatching the stream and decided to get the power descriptions for the Munitions powers.

One note a lot of the channeled powers have descriptions that get cut off and have to scroll down, which Spord didn't do:mad:, so there is likely a lot of info still missing. I know that there is at least a defense debuff and both healing debuffs missing, and likely another AM power like Splosion for the Guts tree.

I also left out the damage modifier portion of the descriptions, because I was lazy.;)

Guts Tree

Chain Grenade Launcher
    Fire two grenades strung together by a chain at your target, damaging and stunning it. After a short time, the grenades will explode causing your target and nearby enemies to be damaged and knocked down.

[Power Interactions]
    Inflicts burning to cause damage over time.

[Control Role]
    Restores Power to group members over time.

Rocket
    Grants Rocket Jump and Rocket Retreat to fire a rocket at the ground in front of you, propelling you forward or backward as well as damaging and knocking down nearby enemies. Rocket Retreat gives you damage absorption for a short time.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning or Graviton-Charged enemies will explode.

Semi-Automatic Shotgun
    Blast a cone of pellets at enemies in front of you, damaging and pushing them back. Tap melee up to three times following the initial shot to blast the enemies again, damaging and possibly knocking them down

[Power Interactions]
    Burning enemies take additional damage.

Chain Gun
    [Vulnerable to Interrupt]
    [Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded]
    Blanket the area with gunfire, damaging, pushing back, stunning, and potentially juggling your enemies.

[Power Interactions]

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active and is further enhanced when at close range.

Mounted Turret
    [Requires Level 8]
    [25% Supercharge Cost]
    Cut down all opponents in front of you with suppressing fire, dealing damage, stunning, and knocking them down. While using turret some of your incoming damage is absorbed.

Killer Instincts
    You are beast! Get hyped for the battle,increasing your Might and Critical Strike chance.

[Damage Role]
    Grants you Eye of the Tiger

MRE
    [Requires Level 8}
    [35% Supercharge Cost]
    Crack open a ready to eat field ration, preventing incoming damage, rapidly regenerating health, and protecting yourself against control effects for a short time.

Quad Barrel Minigun
    [Requires Level 12]
    [Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded}
    Spray all the bullets, damaging, pushing back, stunning, and potentially juggling your enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning enemies take additional enemies.

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active and is further enhanced at close range.

Rocket Launcher
    [Requires Level 12]
    [Vulnerable to interrupt]
    Shoot a rocket at your target, dealing damage and knocking down it and other nearby enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning or Graviton-Charged enemies will explode.

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active and is further enhanced when at close range.

50 Cal
    [Requires Level 16]
    Shoot a single explosive tipped round, dealing damage to your target and nearby enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.

Mini-Nuke
    [Requires Level 16]
    Call in the heavy ordnance and drop a powerful bomb on your target and nearby enemies, dealing damage and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]

[Control Role]
    Reduces the target's damage output and removes Damage role buffs.

Shrapnel Grenade Launcher
    [Requires Level 16]
    [Vulnerable to interrupt]
    Launch a series of grenade at your target that will explode shrapnel at nearby enemies, damaging and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]

• Like x 15
  2. Absolix Loyal Player

Glory Tree

Laser Net Launcher
    Shoot a high velocity projectile that deploys a laser net, damaging, grounding, and stunning your target.

[Power Interactions]

Graviton-Charged enemies take additional damage.

[Control Role]
    Restores Power to group members over time.

Railguns
    Use your two railguns to fire bolts at enemies in front of you, dealing damage and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]
    Causes enemies to become Graviton-Charged making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity.

Reload
    Make sure your team is well supplied, instantly revitalizing your group's three most fatigued members, restoring power. Also increases your Might and Precision for a short time.

Survival
    Remeber your survival training, preventing damage and protecting yourself against control effects for a short time. Enemies are detaunted and compelled to seek other targets.

[Damage Role]
    Grants you Eye of the Tiger

Active Protection System
    [Requires Level 8]
    [50% Supercharge Cost]
    Initialize a prototype APS, shielding yourself and your group members, preventing incoming damage and restoring Power over time.

Biggun
    [Requires Level 8]
    [50% Supercharge Cost]
    Shoot a massive bolt of energy that will deal heavy damage to enemies. Some low rank enemies may be completely obliterated.

[Power Interactions]
    Causes enemies to become Graviton-Charged, making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity.

Particle Gun
    [Requires Level 12]
    Shoot your target with a high intensity beam, damaging it and stunning it. Enemies near your target will also take damage.

[Power Interactions]
    Graviton-Charged enemies take extra damage.

Multi-Net Launcher
    [Requires Level 12]
    Shoot a high velocity projectile that explodes and deploys a high density netting, damaging and stunning enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Causes enemies to become Graviton-Charged making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity.

Graviton-Charged enemies take extra damage.

Flak Cannon
    [Requires Level 12]
    Spray searing hot shrapnel at your target and nearby enemies, damaging and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]

[Control Role]
    Reduces the target's damage output and removes damage role buffs.

Splosion
    [Requires Level 16]
    Get some! Set off a localized explosion to hit enemies near you dealing damage and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning or Graviton-Charged enemies take additional damage.

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active.

[Damage Role]
    Activates Bullet Frenzy when used following four seconds of.... (the description gets cut off)

Small Package
    [Requires Level 16]
    Use a tiny yet effective weapon to blast your target with a large energy beam, damaging and stunning it.
    If your target is below 35% health, the attack does additional damage.
    • Like x 15
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

So, are Eye of the Tiger and Bullet Frenzy synonymous for the AM damage buff? I didn't see the whole stream.
    • Like x 1
  4. Absolix Loyal Player

The key to that is in the rest of Splosion's description that got cut off.

In the stream they mentioned how Eye of the Tiger is part of the AM, but all the AM damaging powers' descriptions only seem to mention Bullet Frenzy. So, if I had to guess you would probably activate Eye of the Tiger then somehow use it to activate Bullet Frenzy.
    • Like x 1
  5. btoom New Player

What aura color is going to go with this power?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I have to applaud the sheer effort here.
    • Like x 20
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I would assume that Eye of the Tiger is when you have the headband on, and that is basically Munitions' version of Battle Display because (I think) they mentioned in the steam that when the headband is on you get the power back mechanic, as he mentioned that he left it too long to use a power and that was why the headband fell off.
    • Like x 5
  8. Absolix Loyal Player

There's not much aura to the powers, some nice explosions all bright and yellow, and some smoke.

The few weapon attacks they did seem to have either white or a very light gray, if that's more of what you were wanting to know.
  9. Absolix Loyal Player

The headband power is one of 2 powers that applies Eye of the Tiger. That one is the Might and Crit chance buff. The other one, Survival, the Distract/Grandeur of Munitions, also grants Eye of the Tiger, but no red bandana, at least not when they used it in the stream.

The first one is obviously more useful, because of the stat buffs, so expect lots of bandanas.
  10. btoom New Player

you think my green plasmic aura would fit ?
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh, really? There was definitely a second power that gave him the bandana, I was assuming it was the one from Glory that had Eye of the Tiger in it also. I'll check again.

Edit: nevermind, I was mistaken. I didn't realise he had respected back into the guts tree when I saw the bandana near the end.

Re-edit: I was right the first time. Survival in the Glory tree grants Eye of the Tiger and puts the bandana on you, just like Killer Instinct does.
    • Like x 2
  12. Absolix Loyal Player

Probably, the visuals aren't as dominating as something like Quantum, so you're characters outfit likely has more to do with whether it fit or not. The only visuals that would interact with your character would be the white/light gray, which goes with almost anything, and the red bandana. As long as a red bandana would fit with your outfit, you're fine

Plus green could go with a good camo outfit.

Figuring out what head pieces go with the bandana will be the challenge.
    • Like x 1
  13. btoom New Player

ty very much for the tips mate i have a green plasmic aura setting in my bank now i'm going to use it on my main dps/troll
  14. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I think they are separate, eye of the tiger is a straight buff, bullet frenzy is activated with certain powers although I couldn't catch all of them.

Bottom left of glory tree and sniper shot are two that start bullet frenzy.

I'd imagine bullet frenzy is your AM, bonus damage to certain powers power back feature, eye of the tiger is a straight might Crit attack chance 40% more damage (no PI?) buff

Splits ion activates bullet frenzy
  15. Absolix Loyal Player

They confirmed Eye of the Tiger has to do with the AM.

Killer Instinct, the red bandana power, grants a might and crit chance buff and Eye of the Tiger, but they are not the same thing. Survival, the Grander/Distract of Munitions, also grants Eye of the Tiger, but no Might or crit chance buff.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nope. Survival activates Eye of the Tiger and does not grant any damage buffs. Spord said Eye of the Tiger is the power back mechanic. It just seems there are two powers that activate it rather than the usual one power.

Edit: Absolix beat me to it. :p
    • Like x 3
  17. Absolix Loyal Player

There's a couple of interesting things.

One, the only insight to activating Bullet Frenzy is in the little of Splosion's description that I could catch. It says it activates it after 4 seconds of something, exactly what that is, Eye of the Tiger being active, using channeled powers, etc, is still unclear.

Two, the return of explosive damage. On live, explosive damage is currently only in *sigh* Gadgets. :mad:Don't get me started Gadgets 2.0 people:mad:. Explosive damage is weaker than standard burst damage, but all of the current powers inflict DoTs, not called Burning, that are not mentioned in their descriptions. So, it will be interesting to see if maybe these powers do something similar.
  18. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

That headband is the worst idea i have seen in a while.....well not worse then the no kick. But still bad.
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

looks awesome, just one detail, that bugs me right now:
    if u use your weapon, like dual pistols or rifle,
    then u'll shoot with green muzzle flash instead of yellow for example...
    same thing i didn't like on gadgets too, where u shoot cyan ^^
    • Like x 2
  20. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

I can not WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

Please gives us a date soon!!!!!!!!!! ;)

"There will be a FIREFIGHT!!!!!!"
    • Like x 1