Test Discussion Multiplayer Race: Swimming Seahorse Challenge

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Do you know anyone on test server with a controller? My computer was lagging when I tested the race awhile back but the main issue I had was swinging my camera fast enough around the sharp corners. I kept having to deactivate supersonic, turn the camera, then go back into it a lot. It was always an advantage in pvp for pc when it came to targeting for 4v4/5v5 but now I think we have a race case as well xD
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I tried it a few times with a controller on PCTest. My experience is that it was harder to get Platinum with a controller versus keyboard/mouse.

I think 1 minute 10 seconds is going to be a challenge for a lot of console players.
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

What was your best time with a controller? Just curious. Got a few PC friends as well as PS that use a controller.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Was this race not intended to be released with the christmas event? Christmas started today on EU but I can’t see the race anywhere?
    • Like x 1
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From the update notes, it sounds like the game update didn't go live today (meaning no race and no fix to prevent supercharges from being used while mind controlled). So these will probably go live some time next week.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Christmas happened, but now you say it I suppose that’s just hotfix material, and the race requires a client update? Thanks, I understand now. :)
  7. Oueen Mera New Player

I really wish this race took place in the open airspace of Atlantis instead of diving down into the lower areas where things can get cramped, which makes turning a pain in the butt. I really hope the collection pieces that are rewarded for doing the race are made tradable because as it stands, this race doesn't look very fun and I can only imagine how chaotic it will be when everyone is out there racing together.
    • Like x 1
  8. DCAutymn Developer

The collection pieces will be able to be traded. I also increased the chance for the rare item to drop.

Autymn
  9. MiLady Well-Known Player

Found a bug with this race. I am Nature toon. I switched to wolf form during the Seasonal alert, finished it, and then teleported to Atlantis to do the race. I picked up the mission and activated the starting circle. I should have turned into a seahorse, but stayed in my original form. Although I was able to complete the race successfully, the enemies kept attacking me, which slowed down my progress. I dont think I can obtain Platinum reward if this continues to happen. Can you take a look at Nature toons trying to do the race please.

By the way, I switched back to my original form before starting the race. Also I tried to log off and back in, but my toon still could not transform into a seahorse. USPC, Villan.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.