Movies You’d Like To See In The DCEU

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by mattyice, Apr 2, 2018.

1. mattyice Active Player

What characters/teams do you think deserve a movie?

Definitely list the character but if you have a specific storyline in mind definitely mention that too.
    • Like x 1
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Use the color palette of the Dick Tracy movie...

[IMG]

...for THE CREEPER

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Always had this idea in mind for a Batman film:

Batman is the worlds greatest detective, one of the main tools detectives use to track down repeat criminals is a Modus Operandi, or a criminals M.O. Twoface is obsessed with 2s and halves. Ivy is about environmental protection overkill. Riddler is obsessed with proving his intellect is better than anyone elses through dangerous Riddles. Joker purposefully leaves evidence so he can keep playing his game.

Then you come to Victor Zsasz.

A criminal with a compulsion to add another "tally" to his skin by any means necessary. But thats it. Leaves no fingerprints as they were cut off years ago. Religiously shaves his body to leave no hair samples. And he kills without prejudice. Its not men only, nor women, jor young, nor old, its all of them. He has no hunting ground, no way to triangulate his position. He just, kills.

Its the Worlds Greatest Detective vs a Monster that cant be detected by normal means.
    • Like x 1
  4. mattyice Active Player

Honestly, I don't know too much about The Creeper. This is only the second time I have heard of him, so do you have a particular storyline in mind?
  5. mattyice Active Player

That sounds like it would be good. Something only the Worlds Greatest Detective could handle, and even at that it would be a challenge. I'd like to see that.
  6. mattyice Active Player

Personally, I'd like to see a Futures End movie with the main character being Batman (Terry McGinnis). A futuristic dystopia that can only be saved by going back in time to stop its creation. I thought Brother Eye was a really interesting character/concept (whichever you prefer to think of it as) and that would make for a great villain for a movie.

The comic was really good in my opinion so staying close to that would be an easy slam dunk of a movie. Multiple storylines throughout the comic that all came together in the end. A very well written comic that I feel like could make an awesome performance on the big screen.
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Flashpoint, so they can create that alternate timeline and start over. Wonder Woman excluded.
    • Like x 1
  8. mattyice Active Player

They have a flashpoint movie in the pipeline if I’m not mistaken. That’s going to be the Flash movie. A strong start in my opinion, if they do it correctly that is.
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Oh yeah right I forgot.

Not everyone gets a "do-over" card, but Warner Bros. has one sitting in their backyard, and they better not screw it up.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

We’ve seen flicks all based on man, make one for The Demon, Etrigan!

I’d also love to see a live-action Justice League Dark
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

velvet sanity: Check out Dr. Mordrid.

Yeah, it's a Dr. Strange rip-off. But Jeremy Combs kinda reminded me of Jason Blood.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Here's the Creeper's backstory.

I'd like to see the finale of his original 1960's run. The series was cancelled with a cliffhanger. Never telling us who his nemesis, Proteus, really was. (Yeah, it was explained later. But still, it would have been nice to have had one more issue to tie the storyline up.)
    • Like x 1
  13. Do Your Googles Active Player

I would like to see Red Robin: The Grail story bought to the screen.
    • Like x 1
  14. sirzap Well-Known Player

actually you've been hearing him as Jack Ryder..... and you are wrong! why? .... end quote
    • Like x 1
  15. sirzap Well-Known Player

yup. that's plan all along if they screw up with JL. and they did.

WW is what they are bringing at the front now.

imagine after flashpoint. whoever is batman at the end of the movie is going to be the Batman for the next movies.
    • Like x 1
  16. sirzap Well-Known Player

JL Dark has been planned and its in production limbo. pun. WB wants John Constantine to be the lead. with Swamp Thing, Deadman, Zatanna, and yeah of course Etrigan.
  17. Eve YouTuber

I would like to see a movie based on the animated Justice League, live version of the Thanagrian Invasion.
    • Like x 1
  18. mattyice Active Player

This would make an awesome movie. I loved the animated series and there were a lot of good storylines in there, but this was one of the best by far. If they could make this into a live action movie that would be great. They would need to establish a solid justice league first though, which is doable once they get the right cast in there. Hopefully the flashpoint movie will let actors who want out, out and get the actors who want in, in.
    • Like x 1
  19. mattyice Active Player

Have they picked a Batman yet? Because I've heard that Affleck wants out but I haven't heard if they have narrowed down the list of potential actors who could play him.

And Wonder Woman is the only thing that the DCEU has gotten right so far. Great movie all around. Maybe lend the people in charge there to the other DCEU movies so they can make the other movies worth watching.
  20. mattyice Active Player

That could be a great movie. Haven't read the story itself, just know the plot. A presumed dead Batman would definitely grab the attention of almost everyone, like when Superman died.
    • Like x 1