movement modes

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Original Empress, May 10, 2019.

1. Original Empress Well-Known Player

Are there any future plans for another movement mode or variants?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably not. I would really like to see a teleportation movement.
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I think its time to just combine all movement modes. Maybe I want to be flight and use whirling dervish and arc of knives in my load out and so on and so on. Have some sort of chest implant we need to equip and level up with flawed, solid and pristine exobytes... (an absolute ton of them).
  4. Red Raptor Active Player

Is anyone else having issues with acrobatics?

Sometime last week I noticed that all my acrobatics characters were not always facing the direction they were traveling/climbing horizontally on a vertical surface (character's left shoulder always against surface).

At first I thought it was something on my end. I made sure all my drivers were updated. Tried a different keyboard and mouse. Un-installed/re-installed the game. Nothing worked. Last I tried logging on with different devices and had the same issue on all of them. I figure its probably an issue with Daybreak.

I first tried to go to the issue tracker, but the link wasn't working. So I created a support ticket explaining my trouble with the link and the issue I'm having. The ticket was closed and the response suggested that I create a ticket on the issue tracker. Support does not have the "expertise" or "authority" to resolve the issue.

Afterwards the issue tracker links began working but I was unable to log in to my account. After several attempts, I was finally able to create a ticket. Today Lady Lightning (title said DCUO Project Administrator) replied, " This has been an issue since launch. Marked as reviewed."

The ticket is still open, but feel like this is the end of the road. Been playing since launch. Until last week, have not experienced this particular issue EVER.