Move Capsule Collections under Capsule Section like Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

When the Feats menu was revamped and reorganized, it was great. It made it easy to find appropriate feats and figure out which ones are related to which episode.

I think same kind of restructuring needs to be done with collections as well. Currently Collections are hard to figure out. We have Gotham, Metro, Event and then everything else under Global. You can't find which collection is from where and have to go online. You can't narrow down to the collection you want to look at because it's not in any order. I'm trying to find the collections during this resurgence capsule time and I can't find which ones belongs to which capsule.

This would really be useful for those who want to complete collections and get those feats done.
    • Like x 4
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Sadly majority of the player base are not completists' and only care for the reward. Instant gratification if I may. That's why Booster Gold Vendor still looks useful and selling rewards at high prices is still profitable.