Most Efficient Way to rank up OP Items?

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by catplaysxoxo, May 8, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What is the most efficient way to rank up OP items and where to farm them?
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Having multiple toons. There really isn’t any “farming”. The components drop from specific stuff.

The “food” drops from the on duty stuff and the loot cache from the open world.
    The overseer drops from daily on duty stuff and the daily loot cache
    Brainiac drone drops from the raids or weekly loot cache
    And the last part you buy with marks.

So there is no farming. Just gotta run on multiple toons or reset
    • Like x 1
  3. Lara Committed Player

wait till the prices for the catalyst going down and buy them than
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Just came back to say having multiple toons indeed works better. Although I only have two end game toons it's not the best but at least it's something. I ran out of replay badges haha. Also, the broker can have the require components for the OP items and some are cheap. A tip I read from another player on YouTube, you can use source marks to buy Dionesium, Quantum and Paradox and sell them in the broker. I had saved up about 340 source marks and I scored quick cash buying them from John Constantine.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you are done with your artifacts that’s fine. But I personally stockpile on them to breakthrough either new artifacts or alts.

It’s about quick fix or long term fix. Selling the marks now and getting money to buy the op now versus investing in alts to be able to use more toons to do dailies. And I don’t mean having to have 5 end game characters capable of doing all elite content. But 5 characters able to complete the daily regular stuff and on duty stuff without struggling.

Edit: and the alts you invest in will also be able to get source marks which in return also help you make money.
    • Like x 1