more than 4 amenities

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Savior Prime, May 16, 2013.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Why can we not have more than 4 amenites in a base?
    • Like x 6
  2. Alien New Player

I dont rly understand the limit on just 4, i'll gladly buy amenity spots if u place them in the market, i just want to place them all in my base =(
    • Like x 1
  3. Aiden Warren New Player

go to your other base
    or decorate, switch amentities. problem solved.
    • Like x 2
  4. Flair Well-Known Player

Problem not solved, tough it is a minor problem of convenience. 4 slots per base is simply inconvenient no matter how you look at it. Is it going to ruin the game? No. But anything that makes a player's game experience more streamlined without giving them an actually advantage (ahem! Multiple builds) and is easy to fix, is a no brainer imo.

My guess is that this decision was made in order for us to pay to unlock more slots down the line. While making us pay for something like this is kinda of cheap, I would bite the bullet and buy it. I just don't get why it wasn't available from the lair launch.
  5. Aiden Warren New Player

Problem Solved.
    • Like x 1
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Yeah it's been complaint sine Home Turf. SOE has never said exactly why they don't allow more than 4 Amenities. I do have 2 Lairs (I refused to pay for them though outside of a special as I got the extra Lair during the double station cash so I only technically paid $1.50 for it) but they both have the same Amenities excluding one has a Bank and the other has a Sparring Target (goes with the layout and theme of them). I don't warp back and forth between the lairs for the Amenities as I'll just swap the position of the Amenities out for what I need. So yeah I would LOVE to be able to have all my Amenities up at one time for simple convience.
  7. MeleeHappy Well-Known Player

I bet SOE doesn't care since this isn't a test server issue.