More John Stewart.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheMightyGrizzly, Jul 19, 2014.

1. TheMightyGrizzly New Player

I really like all of the action that earths lanterns are getting, I love WOTL Part 1.

However, I hope John Stewart gets some attention in the upcoming lantern dlcs.

Aside from the T1 duo, he doesn't get a lot of play in this.

I am unaware of the amount of time he gets for the villain side.

For the amount of history he has as a lantern, I feel like he doesn't have enough recognition in the game.

I am speaking from a hero point of view.

Does he get more action from the villain outlook?
    • Like x 5
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

He's a boss in Mist Recovery on the villain side...that's pretty much it.
  3. nogimmick New Player

no idea, but i fully support this idea. hopefully WotL pt 2 has him in it.
  4. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

John Stewart is alright and all, but I wouldnt keep my hopes up tbh.
    These Mists have drawn every Lantern Corps to Earth so within 2 DLCs, 1 of which would be "smaller content" (WoTL Part 2), they've to Introduce the Star Sapphires, the Indigo Tribe and Agent Orange.

Im not saying it "100% wont happen" btw, its just that giving the remaining 3 (possibly 5) Lights the intro they deserve would take up a lot of space in Part 2, and then ofc Part 3 would most likely be about all the Lights trying to figure out how the Emotional Spectrum Entities were split into Mists.

Lets not forget though, Lanterns, especially Green Lanterns, are basically Space Cops, so even if WoTL ended without John doing much that doesnt mean he wont show up to "police" a situation in a DLC down the line.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Play legends.
    • Like x 1
  6. jamesb0ng New Player

too much Lantern content
    • Like x 2
  7. Hero of Justice New Player

Totally agree! Of course, he is my favorite Green Lantern, so :D

As Gale said, he is also one of the characters on the Legends roster, so he does have a decent amount of exposure in the game as it stands now to be fair.

We do have WOTL Parts 2 and 3 still to go, though, so my guess is that we'll see plenty more of him before all is said and done. :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Dom-Eon Dedicated Player

Need moar Kilowog!! Poozers.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Kid Sorbet New Player

My least favorite lantern =/
  10. Errorcode1058 New Player

Guy Gardner is the only GL that matters…just ask him.

More Gardner!!! (As a GL)
  11. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

I personally think it's a bigger shame that there is so little content with Joker in it. He's arguably the most popular villain in DC.
    • Like x 6
  12. John Brawler Committed Player

you do realize that's mostly because mark hammil retired from the voice... right?
  13. Crimson Jonni New Player

Joker, stewart? What about Shazam? Earths mightiest mortal has virtually Zero content. Zero, nil,, nada, zilch. He's just standing at the oblivion bar and the Police station.
    My favorite GL as well as character is probably Rayner, followed by Stewart Gl wise, then Hal, Kilowog, and Gardner. Im hoping Stewart and Kilowog have a bit to do in wotl part two, and Stewart and fatality could be used to introduce the star sapphires into the story.
    Oh yea and nightwing needs his own arc imo, instead of just being in the shadow of the bat
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Yea he's focusing on the movies first. Assault on Arkham has higher priority over dcuo
  15. DopeDynasty69 New Player

Not really... its like ppl complaining about lantern powers... Compare before you say this.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Hes actually fully retired as The Joker, not just in games but in Movies too.
    Whatshisface is doing the voice from now on, I always refer to him as 2014s Nolan North.
    Troy Baker, thats the 1
  17. Crimson Jonni New Player

Yes man, 2 dlc's is a whoooooooooole lot haha yea two dlcs. Batman would like to have some words with you
    After all these trilogies, wonderwoman will have the most anyway
    • Like x 1
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

Really? A shame, idk how that guy will top him
  19. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

Yes! Captain Marvel, ( I refuse to call him Shazam), is DEFINITLY underused in this game. His arch-nemesis, Black Adam is featured quite a bit in comparison:
    In the opening movie of the game
    a story arc devoted to him while leveling
    a raid
    used in a duo and pvp map.
    Captain Marvel stands in the Diamond District Police Station, the Oblivion Bar and is one of Superman's pals in the pvp map and duo.
    It's Bill's time to shine Devs!;)
    • Like x 1
  20. DopeDynasty69 New Player

hahaha exactly. 2 lantern powers, about 5 elemental powers, 2 magical.. Won't categorize the others but really lanterns are too much content? lol its a universe and lanterns play a big part so I don't see how lantern content isn't needed.
    • Like x 2