Modding Benefits in PVP Season 3 Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volkenraider, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

So was bored in between queues and I made this real quick and very basic spreadsheet to show the trade-offs between modding with pure mods or with mixed mods.

Bear in mind this is based on the stats of the new gear only and it doesn't account for any Skill Point allocation, league hall buffs, soder buffs etc. Also this is assuming you mod all 10 of your slots with pure mods or all 10 with mixed mods. (VI of course)

Just shows the % increase cause I know many people are on the fence on how to mod (again all in relation to the full set of gear and nothing else)

For example:

Going pure Vit gives you a 19% vit increase

Going Vit & Prec gives you a 13% vit increase and 38% precision increase

Hope it helps, again its very basic but it does help paint a decent picture

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...scQWdqyoXbwoV6OJgZA8Cffa7E/edit#gid=747158778

If I missed something please lemme know, I did it kinda quickly

Thanks for reading :)
    • Like x 4
  2. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Ooh this was very helpful! Thanks for making it
    • Like x 1
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Glad it could help, I know many aren't sure what exactly benefits them more cause of the whole one gear for all type, think ill try to expand on it later tonight
  4. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Made a very minor adjustment -

Added an extra sheet so if someone wants to mix and match or add mods in different ratios say 7 mixed and 3 pures (of whichever type) they can do so by just downloading it and manually entering whatever stat they please :)