Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by El Cucuy, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I don't believe there* is a vault for this one.

Only spring, summer, Halloween, and winter.

But I would be happy to be wrong.
    • Like x 2
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You’re probably right .. that’s ok tho
  3. Pupz New Player

you are not el cucuy you are a cute lil wabbit
  4. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Hi Miguel! Is there any chance we could instead maintain the emote in the same price line as the Valentine's Day event, and as it was on Test, 50, and then reintroduce the Celtic Knot chest/legs/cape at 20 per piece instead? That way it would be a manageable 10 more Lucy Clovers required, and still have the option of bringing back the emblem/Chroma materials back in other forms, (or perhaps adding the emblem to the vendor as well at 20 as an item not connected to a feat) and the Chroma materials perhaps as an Seasonal item either on the Dr Fate vendor or Marketplace for an option to have for characters on the whole account?
    • Like x 4
  5. iLazy Well-Known Player

No!
    Remove changes and let it run a few days longer. They even did it with valentine because they had no one who could "disable it"...
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

You Mean the "Swamp Thing DLC".
    • Like x 2
  7. Tros Well-Known Player

So do you guys understand that this move only make the bad vision between game-players just stay worst?

Its a free to play i know u need money, but with more players leaving the game with those greed-pride tendencies how you make more money? Booster bundle per week?

The game that people once loved is being hated by bad actions from both dev team and players and that pride wont make any better.
    • Like x 3
  8. Baneful Force New Player

Revert this pls. Thank you
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Celtic Knot Cape is gone as well.
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Oh right the awesome swamp thing dlc it’s gonna be fun af
  11. rimvader Well-Known Player

You allowed a few comments (from Paying Costumers ) to move you that EASILY ?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

LMAOOO.. I'm liking the NEW 2024 PROXY! Who would've ever thought you had all this relatable personality in you this whole time! LMAOO..

All jokes aside, if this is indeed the end of DCUO, at least i've got to witness us all, UNITED in the end.. Dope moment for the community... It was fun a ride, even through all the disagreements and toxicity.. I love this game, but it sucks to see it being treated like this..
    • Like x 2
  13. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Maybe add older items from earliest years such as up to the recent 4 years excluded.
    As drops in the events for all seasonal events.
    So this way we don't have to keep waiting each year to save up on seasonal marks to get all the items there is.
    All items from previous years up to recent 4 years are drops in the daily Missions, 4 players event instances.
    There's so many items and it can take years to get them all.
    The Halloween and Christmas seasonals gives 17 marks a day.
    How about weekly mission? As to complete a number of daily missions and gives more marks.
    And a drop of old items. Daily Missions to give random items drops from the earlier years.
    So we can end up getting up to 15 items playing everyday for 4 weeks without having to use the marks.
    Also Doctor Fate to give seasonal marks for a destiny token.
    It's not easy to come up with more missions to do that can get up to 20 marks a day but why not *** old items as drops.
    Or make old items for source marks from years up to recent 4 years.
    Cheapest items is 6 marks? And to be about 200 source marks instead.
    It's definitely something to spend source marks on.
    Or reduce the replay badges cost down to 12 for the 4 players instance and 6 for the daily missions.
    Or to make money and during the seasonal event.
    Add the Year Items Pack to marketplace for maybe 200 and 1 of each item.

How long will it takes to get all the seasonal times from the first year. Especially for ppl that don't get to play everyday.
    Maybe a couple more marks q day for
    Checking in with the Seasonal Event such as Hal Jordan, talking to him gives a couple marks and activates the missions.
    2 in the vault
    And for new feats and completing collections grants good amount of marks.
    The seasonal events is once a year and can take along time to get alot of items and at least the seasonal events can be more casual friendly.
  14. kallader Committed Player

Why not just give them to us like a gift ? I mean we receive gift for black history month and pride month so why not for St-Patrick or Irish peoples like myself are not enough important to deserve something free?
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Naw if you’re Irish you gotta earn those coins run around Metropolis and work for it. Mr. Mxy says as much.