Mist Bounties & the Frustration. STOP DOING THIS!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El Guapo, Aug 24, 2021.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Im trying to get some feats on lower toons before "the clamp" & i never did mist bounties on the villain side. ALL the blue lantern bounties do attacks where they flip, fly or teleport out of the area where they spawn onto the water, or off of a ledge then u go to hit them where they land, "evade spam" then they disappear & i gotta go find a new bounty.

I finally found the last 1 i need for the list feat, its a blue lantern, u know what happened.

Been in battlezone metro for bout 35-40 mins to finally get the last spawn and this happened. Can you STOP making bounties do giant attacks that take them out of their area please?!

This is of course for future bounties in the game, but it would be nice to FIX THESE. Can ya'll take time from making auras & materials for a bit to fix goofy bugs? You're killing me!

P.S. Forgot to mention this happened 4 times on the blue lantern side.
    • Like x 2
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Make sure to post this in the Arkham Asylum Bug section along with pictures or videos if you can provide. Also providing the Names and locations will be helpful so the Devs can look into it.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just FYI the people that make auras and materials are not the same people that fix goofy bugs.
    • Like x 7
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Maybe the security guard for the building they work in could fix it. :p
    • Like x 3
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

first, I gave up on the mist bounty feats a long time ago because of those time frames you mentioned and those frustrations and the time frames. So I agree it would be nice if this specifically could be fixed.
    Second, the people that participate in making new auras and materials are not the same ones that participate in fixing the weird glitches. So there is no need for that style team to stop working until it gets fixed.
    • Like x 2
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

The Ledge and Ocean Side in the Blue Zone do have issues that have happened to myself such as them falling down and then disappearing. All you need to do is remove your pets, go in fast next to them, keep next to them, and keep yourself between them and a wall so they dont fall off doing a forwards attack.

And if you know the spawn points and how to navigate between them, then it is less of an inconvenience as you just move on to the next one you find. It only goes to 50!
    • Like x 1
  7. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I know they're not the same people i was being a sarcastic a______
    Its a rant man. A frustration rant.
    I forget people can't tell half the time & they gotta get all Sheldon Cooperish
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The beautiful people who make the styles are NOT in charge of fixing anything in the game (different group). So stop putting dirt on their name please.
  9. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Read my reply to Lorax please
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I posted this before reading your reply to Lorax. But i'd still say leave my style people alone... :p:D;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Honestly if you learn the spawns it's not that bad. I hunted them all down on 4 alt accounts in one evening during the 2020 1 month Free eps we got (before it went to covid free eps). Now, this will get harder with clamping as you can't solo them or can't solo them quickly to be accurate, but 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) people in a group where someone knows the spawns can knock them out about one every 5-6 minutes. It's knowing the spawns that's the big part...not this wonky 'fall into the water/off a ledge' issue...that does happen. Frustrating, but move on to the next, the one you need will be back around. By the time you hit 50, if you haven't completed the checklist yet, it would be very surprising.

For the record, for each side there are 2 mist 'color' zones (red/yellow for heros, blue/green for vil's)Only 1 boss is up at a time across the 2 zones, so if you don't know all the spawns or don't check them all it can seem like they take a long time to come back up....they don't. They are up immediately at one of the other spawns as soon as you drop the current one. In the OP's case he might have been concentrating on finding a blue bounty and there was a green one up. That blue was never going to spawn till the green went down. Find it...kill it...and get a shot at blue spawning next...or the one after that. Granted there are 4 of each color, but thats a 1 in 4 shot once it's on the right color...gotta love RNG feats.

And I did my villain bounties a long time ago on my main account...solo. I only had a few 'evade' their way out of the fight...it's by no means all of them or every time.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I find it's helpful to put 'RANT-' in the subject or start if off with something like "this happened the other day and I just needed to rant about it". The content can be the same, but at least people reading your rant know you acknowledge it as such vs making a solid argument. From the post you presented it seemed like you really thought some result would come from it (better to put it in bug forum if that was the intent). We all get it, sometimes you want to scream at the skies....but I'd bet most of the time you don't really think it will accomplish anything other than making you feel a bit better.

I look at an internet/forum rant about the same....especially when I do one.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Damn.....I wasnt That ^^^^^ mad about it
    Meme still funny tho :D
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I just didn’t have the patience to circle one red zone then the other. Then circle the yellow zones and kill the boss then go back over to the red zones to see if the boss spawned. I probably failed to mention I’m not patient enough to do it even though I’ve memorized the where the red and yellow zones are. Lol
    thanks though
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Fair, but if that's too much, brother you picked the wrooooong game.
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh it’s kind of bipolar my unwillingness on that stuff. There are a lot of number-counting feats I don’t have because I’m too impatient, but there are other feats that I have because the league spent literally all afternoon getting them. I genuinely don’t know why I’m unwilling to do some feats that only feel like they take a long time but I am willing to do others that actually do take even more time. All I do know, is my sp would be higher than just 517 if I were willing to do the stuff that simply requires flying in circles.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So....no exobit feats? I feel you there.
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

R&D feats in general are ones that I get if I get. An R&D feat will trigger and I’ll think “Oh s***, what did I do to get that feat?” That’s because I don’t think I’ve ever actually looked at what the feats even are, much less which ones I need.