Not A Bug Missing Mission

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Harlleen quinzell, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Harlleen quinzell New Player

I just came back to relativity old account for the free episodes. I was expecting to complete the villain's mission called "The Goddess' Favor" which reward is either Headband of the Dark Witch or Tiara of the Valiant. but I was not given the mission. I know it exists because I got it on another account, but for some reason it is not given to this account. I already contacted the support team but they sent it to the Devs, and recommended me to post the problem in the forums here.
    Did anyone face this issue ?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you have the circlet that drops in Gates of Tartarus? That's how you receive the mission. If you do have the circlet, did you accidentally set that mission to Hidden in your journal?
  3. Harlleen quinzell New Player

Nop, I don't have the style, and I checked my hidden missions, nothing.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a quest item, it drops in the raid. If you don't have the item, then you won't have the mission.
  5. Harlleen quinzell New Player

so what your saying is that I have to play the raid, get the quest, then get the item ?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Play the raid, the item is a Damaged Circlet that drops off Wonder Woman. The circlet gives you a quest to give the circlet to Circe.