Fixed Missing Headlines! Cannot Purchase Tier 2/3 pets

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Red Raptor, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Red Raptor Active Player

[IMG]

What about Amazon Fury 3?

So we have to re-run content in hopes that now the headlines drop? What happens if we are still not granted the headline? Another hotfix and re-re-run old content? And on top of that, now we're clamped.

Why is it that you can't review my account (thoroughly) and grant the headlines I'm missing. Between description of feats accomplished, renown completed, headlines already received you should be able to determine whether or not I'm being deceitful about what I have and have not already finished. Renown is not tradeable between toons. Headlines cannot be unlocked with replays. Feats can be bought with replays, but since there are feats tied to finishing the raids, I had to have at least done them on one toon. If only one toon has renown, then feats tied to completing an elite raid MUST be tied to that toon, thus already have the headline.

It's just frustrating that I have to re-run old content, especially elite (CLAMPED) for something I should already have.
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

Amazon Fury 3 Elite headlines launched with EP41. They were not bugged like JLD and Flashpoint. They just did not exist before and now do.
  3. Time Stone Active Player

At Chang Tzu I can't buy 2 tier 3 pets because it says:
    Must obtain all Normal and Elite Mode Headlines from...
    I've done every single headlines of this game over the years so is it intended and I have to do them again or a bug?
    Anyone else having this issue?
  4. Time Stone Active Player

Thanks for redirecting my post here.
    So there's no hotfix for that, need to run them again? Great... :,(
  5. maelona Level 30

I have completed the Amazon fury 3 regular and elite raids and I don't have the headlines my characters name is Beverly B