Misleading description on Hall of Legends base pack?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Nov 25, 2023.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Since I had some Daybreak cash saved up, I figured I'd pick up a couple of sale items before they expired, one of those being the Hall of Legends Decor pack. I read the description which gave a list of items in the pack and said "these items cannot be traded to other characters on your account." Okay, cool. I can't open the pack and parse out the items to my other characters piece by piece. I'll just buy the pack on this character, pop it into my shared bank, and let one of my alts open it for their lair.

Nope. The pack itself can't be traded. Wish I'd known that beforehand. I realize the wording is ambiguous, so the more fool me. Just a word to the wise if anyone else is planning to buy the pack.
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Not sure if it’s the same items or not. It when I bought the halls of legends style lair … and each character could redeem the furniture pack it came with .. and I traded all the packs to my main
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nowhere does it say that you can so I'm unsure where you were misled?
  4. Eve YouTuber

I had no issue when I opened the box itself, the items within can be moved to other characters and can even be put on broker. (Not the same with Manor items though. They are character bound.)