Migration Problems

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Alex8472, Jul 2, 2014.

1. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Submited a ticket for my issue. It's been a full day, still waiting.
  2. Alpha XXX New Player

Seven days here and still waiting (not for a response but for a solution)!
  3. S3Ri0us New Player

I'm at 3 days and still no response from anyone...These guys realy don't give a s....t about their players so i suggest you to move on another game
  4. Magneeta SOE New Player

Hello,

Today I could finally contact SOE support and they solved my case. If you have special characters on your PSG password, you have to reset it without any kind of special characters and then try the process again. That worked JUST IN MY CASE. But maybe can help you.

Regards,
  5. Alpha XXX New Player

Sadly no special characters in my name or password...eight days and counting :(
  6. Vysaek New Player

"We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://support.station.sony.com"

This is what i get when i try to do the migration.
    I posted a ticket the 4 days ago, still not a word about the issue.
    And yep, i had problems in the previous migration with Prosieben. The keep telling me the migration was a succes and i had all my characters in my account. And no, there was none of them.
  7. Magneeta SOE New Player

I would suggest you try to contact the live support service.

[IMG]

It's not always online but sometimes you can find it in the SOE support page. Try taking a look from time to time to it until it's available. Resolved my problem immediately.

You could also try to follow the process using a different searcher (explorer, chrome, firefox...), following this link https://account.station.sony.com/reg/psgMergeStart.action?theme=dcuo
  8. Pinoccio New Player

Did anyone found a solution on why do get transferred to account management when trying to do the migration, and why do I get message from the browser ( This webpage has a redirect loop )? I tried with the support but they did not help because they do not know what the problem is, so I wrote some bad thing so they ended my ticket as unresolved (oops). Anyways if some one found a solution please share.
  9. Majin GiR New Player

im getting the same thing i hope there a fix soon.(
  10. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Still getting a redirect loop error. Tried with different browser too. Still in contact with support, hopefully we'll sort this out.
  11. Pinoccio New Player

That will not work I tried 7+ browsers the problem s not in our PC or browser. The problem is that the migration was not done good and now we lose our game time and play status.
  12. MIST New Player

Is anybody here who migrated? I did and when Ive done all and clicked on the dcuo icon there was a End User Card. And under that there was like 16. paragraphs about what I cant do and everything.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/27/the-fine-print.aspx
    It was this, can anybody say to me what is this? Is it saying that I have to pay for DCUO. Is dcuo yet for free?
  13. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Ya, I tried different browser from different providers even, still the same. Support is still telling me its probably my browser.....
  14. Pinoccio New Player

No its not you're browser I have this problem my brother have it to. They told me I need to change my password because that is the problem ( they think ), I did change my password 50 times if not more and guess what nothing all the same. And support does not know what is up with that because they write any nonsense back to us only to conceal that the error is on their side.
  15. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Bumpinig this in hope we get some sort of response here, since this seems to be a common issue.
  16. Jimmy11 New Player

When i started playing DCUO i was on SOE and everything was fine. Then I was forced to migrate to Pro7.
    While on Pro7 I bought 4 DLCs (Home Turf, Origin Crisis, Sons of Trigon, War of the Light Part 1), spent 40
    euros (54 dollars). Then we were, literally, abandoned by Pro7. SOE started the migration but it was disaster from
    he beginning. No official instructions were given. Official page could not perform account transfer. I tried several
    dozen times, on multiple browsers and even different computers. In the meantime i created a new account on
    SOE. Also tried all possible solutions from forums (password resets and etc), but still nothing. Submitted 3 tickets
    to SOE support. Two times SOE live chat support were guiding me through the migration and two times we could
    not resolve the issue. Eventually i got a page with "Oops, something went wrong! Your account has already been
    migrated". After 2 agonizing weeks finally got all characters on my new account.
    But now there is a new problem! I am a DCUO Premium member (bought 8 DLC packs so far). Four DLCs i
    got, while i was on Pro7, are missing. It is totally illogical because i still have bases, all the feats, mods, gear, and
    powers (one of my characters is RAGE) from those DLCs. I have screenshots as a proof. But when i try to
    access their contents it says they are missing and i have to buy them, AGAIN. Also, my bank slots (extended to 42), are
    reduced to 24. I submitted a ticket and contacted SOE support, via Live Support Chat, about this issue. They
    said that my account has not been migrated yet. I am getting aggravated. I just want what i paid for. :mad:
  17. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I found a solution to a friend's migration problem who the support was unable to help, regardless of multiple tries and tickets. He was always sent to the wrong page after entering the PSG credentials - instead of being asked to create a new SOE account he got another login page.

This was the solution:
    1. Close all open Tabs and pages of SOE websites (this forum too - copy this text into a note file or smth.)
    2. Open the settings of your browser and go to the part where you can delete cookies (in FF: Privacy settings, deletion of single cookies)
    3. Delete all cookies OR delete cookies that have the following words in them:
    Sony, SOE, Station, dcuniverse [planetside2, everquest2.... if you played other games or tried to migrate through those pages]
    4. restart your browser
  18. vladutz1995 New Player

it doens't worked for me ...=D
  19. Jimmy11 New Player

Three weeks ago i successfully migrated my Pro7 account back to SOE. In the process i created a new SOE account. All of my account information is on the new migrated account, but my characters were somehow moved back to old SOE account. When i submitted a ticket i was told that they just need to get them back to my new account and then everything should be good to go. Updated ticket 3 times but, even after 3 weeks, situation is the same. Not even a courtesy mail to update me on progress. How difficult can it be to transfer characters from one account to another? :mad:
  20. Vampofdanight New Player

Uh please help! I had 2 accounts I need to migrate to SOE but it's closed. I have a new account now on SOE, I verified it via E-mail but when I try to login it still says ''Account Change Needed'' I've been dealing with these for an hour now it gave me headache! help!