Might stat

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Luxous, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Luxous New Player

Im currently sat on cr 290 with 44k might, i've seen videos of people with 57k+ might within a similar cr range to me (291/292) how is there such a gap between them and myself?

im specced might in skill points (158/255), have eye of gemini, transformation card and the urgrund artifact at 100-140 even with a soda buff im at 46k

any advice on how to boost my might stat is appreciated!
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You are missing almost 100 sp in might. That is where the largest chunk is going to come from. The artifacts not being maxed out or at least 160 also gains you some might. Also, the Gemini has no base might so you won’t be anywhere as high as them.

How high are your augments? That could be another way to increase your might. If you want high might than maybe I’d recommend transformation, solar amp, and philosophers stone as your main artifacts.
    • Like x 2
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

All Skill Points in Might + All Augments to 257 + Solar Amplifier 5% (180) + EoG (200) + Transformation Card (180) + Nitro Soda + Compound Omega + Dark Metal 2 Augments Maxed out = A little over 60k in Metal 2 raids.
  4. Highkey Burns New Player

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MOST RECENT BASE MODS. each is 683 might rn, that's 2k you may be missing out on if you ignore them.

Also having your augments maxed out helps a lot
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Are you in a league with league hall?