Mic/Chat issues on ps3/ps4

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Peacemakaz, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Peacemakaz Committed Player

On ps3/ps4, mics/chats are bugged out, causing people to sound choppy, as if you were lagging.

On another note, for some reason though this isn't effecting everyone, which makes me think there is some way to avoid it that doesn't involve a hotfix...
    • Like x 8
  2. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

I got the same problem and sometimes I can't even hear people at all. It's as if they are far away at times and so low despite the fact their volume is all the way up.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sixth gear New Player

Voice chat is horrible today; the garbled, laggy sound is painful to the ears. And that is besides all the normal issues of having to adjust sliders upon logging in and losing voice chat at random times.
    • Like x 1
  4. Darth Loyal Player

Yea, my friends/leaguemates and I have been getting this since about 2 p.m. EST and its starting to get on my nerves...
    • Like x 2
  5. Kadija New Player

Come on Devs! Answer us Please! we need this fixed!
    • Like x 4
  6. Vyltran Loyal Player

It happened to me on Nexus today.. i don't crearly hear my group mates were trying to say neither me when i tried to say something...
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea its really bad, some people cant hear, and for me its just choppy.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating/working on chat/voice chat problems across multiple SOE games.
  9. Sho Tyme Well-Known Player

I appreciate the response, even though i hadn't had this issue yet. It does make it extremely painful trying to raid when half your league cant hear. Perhaps a chat system reset(not sure if its possible without a total server reset) could be a solution?
  10. Darth Loyal Player

Mine is fixed. Thanks devs :)
  11. Hussler New Player

Ps4 Mic chat , not working properly. Mic shuts off whenever I switch chat and never comes back. Until I close application.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

What Hussler said. Same thing happens to me last night. Had to use the PS4 party chat to get stuff done.
  13. Kandymankiller2 New Player

Guys I still cant even see mic icons in the corner of my screen when I log on .ive been trying to fix this for months. I went outta town and it worked for months now and no luck. I have all the correct settings .its really starting to get frustrating
  14. Kandymankiller2 New Player

Mine doesn't work at all issuse followed me over from ps3 to ps4
  15. Kandymankiller2 New Player

Or maybe dcuo cant recognize my mics
  16. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

When I get this issue where people sound choppy I just go into my setting and slide my Chat Speaker volume up a hair and the choppy sound goes away. I'm thinking this may have something to do with sound blowing your ear drums out when you first log in and you go and slide the Speaker and Mic Volume sliders to 'reset' the volumes. Then after that is done the system is getting something confused. Maybe if that issue gets resolved this one will as well.