Metro/Goth Revival - Rare Styles in the Open World PvP Event Vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Lionxoft Committed Player

I'm tired of going to Metropolis or Gotham and finding no one there. I searched for a concept such as this in the forums and I didn't find anything. Well, I found a lot of threads that weren't related to my search string but that's neither here nor there. I was thinking about ways to liven up the Ring War and Diamond Heist events and it is really simple to do I think. Put a rare style vendor similar to the one found in the HQ but have it charge a separate currency for the styles. Maybe bring back influence?
    • Like x 1
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Being able to replay the PvP events would help more to bring more players to them. And maybe an even simpler fix than your idea.
    • Like x 1
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

Back in the day you could run Ring War, go do Diamond Heist, switch phases and do Ring War again, then a 2nd Diamond Heist. 20 minutes, 4 runs. It was fun! There were people playing it! You could OFTEN get all 5 of your kills FROM THE CONTEST without having to go run a PVP Arena or Legends match.

But......

That's gone now.

There is no reason why Ring War and Diamond Heist aren't playable more than once a day. There's even LESS of a reason why we can't toss down Replay Badges to be ABLE to run Ring War and Diamond Heist more than once a day.