Metal Part II Journal Mission

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gromm865s, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Gromm865s Active Player

The Duo part of the Metal Part II journal mission, I cannot get it to complete. I've clicked it and listened to the update, then completed the duo several times and it still hasn't completed that part. I had a league mate say to talk to all the people in the Oblivion Bar part before talking to Hawkgirl, did that and it still will not complete. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or there's a bug or what's going on.
  2. Gromm865s Active Player

After running the duo several times yesterday, it finally completed the journal mission last night on the 4th run.
  3. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Since the release of Metal Part II, I have run (and completed) the duo every day on my villain. The intro journal mission refuses to progress and move past the "complete the duo" part. I'm also unable to complete the journal mission that awards the artifact for completing the duo, it too refuses to recognize that I have finished the duo.

Has any other villain had this issue and did you find a work around? Or am I stuck waiting for a hotfix?

Character Name: Dingus Khan
    Server: USPC/PS
  4. Gromm865s Active Player

I had the issue until a day or so ago. Ran the duo numerous times and that journal mission just would not complete. Then magically on a 3rd run of a day it completed, ran it the same way I had on many occasions but that one just so happened to complete for whatever reason.
  5. Xinthus Active Player

So is anyone's Metal Part 2 quest not updating? Mine is stuck on the duo which I've done multiple times.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you leave before or after the scoreboard pops up?
  7. Canadian Justice Committed Player

No idea what, if anything, was done differently but both missions updated upon completing the duo today.
  8. Xythena New Player

I am having issue with the mission not getting past having to wait for calculator for an update for couple days now.
  9. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

This mission is bugged for me I’m at the part where it says I need to complete the duo. I’ve done it 3 days straight and even used replay badges. I also ran the event version and it won’t let me progress.