Mera gave me a mission in deluge open world ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by useless, Dec 10, 2018.

1. useless Well-Known Player

Just went to deluge to do my dailys and weekly and Mera in a bubble gave me mission to travel to ninth tride outpost ?
  2. QuantumFlange Active Player

Go and do it then
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Mera appears in Deluge giving Missions too.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm guessing you never finished the pointer mission for Deluge. It was similar to the Starro event pointer, but added in the two halves of the solo at different points. You talk to Mera to get those two parts of the pointer mission.
  5. useless Well-Known Player

well i was coming for marks every week and do the starro,329,applied scince and this was first i seen since opening mission when deluge came,my bad
  6. useless Well-Known Player

Well i was under impression i did point missions,picking missions in deluge every week,bought almoust everything from the vendor and was picking 329 mission in bubble and mera was there with question mark over here head and sent me to ninth post with here,havent got that since i remember deluge came.
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From the first post, it sounds like you just got the second part of the solo. That only shows up after you have done the duo, alert, and Threat Below raid (in order), with the first half of the solo being in there somewhere after the first run of the open world dailies. Once you finish that mission, it should update to tell you to queue for Spindrift Station.
    • Like x 1