Mepps; the Atlantean Lair is broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Dec 12, 2018.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

2. Proxystar #Perception

You can get into the character, but the base is glitched, it gives you this error when you try to enter the Atlantean Lair. When he/she moved the lair they'd have been kicked out and won't be able to enter.
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

When I tried to teleport to his base it came up with that. Now whenever I try to log into that character I get the same message and can't load in.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

I blame Murk for stealing the key, never trusted that guy, let me know when you get it back from him.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Oh, that's a little nastier, guess you're caught in a "RiP" :D lol
  7. Proxystar #Perception

wow yea, I'm stuck in that error now too with my main character... err thanks for buying the Atlantean theme I guess. :(
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

got the same on my water healer. Glad I checked before anything. :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Same issue
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The atlantis theme seems to be working fine on console. Not trying to rub it in, just thought it’d help them find the issue :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue and are working on the fix. This is specific to the PC platform.
    • Like x 4
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Or maybe I stole the Key...

#TheResistanceAgainstShovedAquaman
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

How appropriate, Spongebob’s lair/pineapple is also under the sea. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks Mepps much appreciated :) I assume it's going to be fixed today my main is stuck lol
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Don’t worry, we’re still on the first of what is arguably THREE CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OF GREEN LANTERN SEASONALS. :p
    • Like x 1
  17. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

18. Proxystar #Perception

Will Hal Jordan say "Thanks" at the end, like he did at the end of the 3 year trilogy?
  19. Proxystar #Perception

20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The lair theme has been pulled from the store temporarily while we fix the PC issue. Both the fix and the lair should return today, but it may take several hours to get a new PC client patch out. Sorry for the delay!
    • Like x 4