Mental Terroize Power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Thunderm2k, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Thunderm2k New Player

Not sure if Terrorize is supposed to work like this, but when I use it I see the toon get pain and stunted and then I have to wait for the animation to finish to get the Attach debuff. If I use jump to leave it early I don’t get the debuff. It this how this power is supposed to work?
  2. Thunderm2k New Player

Is anyone else seeing this happen?
  3. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

My mental character hasn't had that issue, so I can't comment on that. Mayhaps you could take this to the bugs board and see what feedback you get there?
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

IIRC the debuff comes at the end at the same time the big damage is applied. So you can't jump cancel it for the debuff or antyhign like that.... one of my complaints about mental.
  5. Sylar-Man New Player

Thats how the devs want it to work. The debuff isn't applied until the end of the animation. If you cancel it you won't get the debuff or the big tick at the end.
    • Like x 1
  6. Captain Just New Player

I can back this up. As far as I understand it, it is working as intended.
  7. Thunderm2k New Player

This is some BS. So let’s say you are in PVP you use this your wide open to an attack?!?!?! And what Big hit do you get, if you are Toller stance you only get about 200k in PVE but in PVP it’s not going to hit hard.
  8. thoughtpatern New Player

big in comparison to the initial hit i think it's around 3x damage

for pvp go for the cryo power
  9. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Yeah, this is what happens when you make channel move a 35% finisher and a debuff. Would definitely have appreciated if that was not the case. Having it be our finisher is one thing but a debuff is another, especially when it cannot be clipped without not applying the debuff.
  10. Thunderm2k New Player

That’s what I am trying to do clip it and keep attacking. I wouldn’t mind it if it knocked them down also(wish full thinking) at the end of the animation

I guess cryo is best just takes up a lot of power.
  11. 13igtyme Devoted Player

P shock should be the attack debuff.