Mental One Shots

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by PortgasD, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  2. Petralka Well-Known Player

Sadly this community is full of closed mind people with the Me, Myself and I attitude. they only about themselves and don't considered how this or that can affected the community in general, so when they see that something that benefit themselves is going to be affected they have no choice but to come in the forums insulting people back and forward calling them QQ, etc. People need to start think outside of the box
  3. Petralka Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  4. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Well thank you, guys. You guy's excessive crying worked
    • Like x 2
  5. Petralka Well-Known Player

Your welcome Mr Supported broken things. ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. MentosTroll Loyal Player

"You're"
  7. Petralka Well-Known Player

Fix my grammar all you want, it doesn't a affected me one bit. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. MentosTroll Loyal Player

*Spelling error
  9. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

You mean mental having insane crits? Hasn't that been covered at length and further backed by my parser thread?
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

and your biased misinformed opinions did not :p

It would be odd to judge risk vs reward on parsers. As there are many things the parsers does not show that should account into balancing.
    • Like x 4
  11. MentosTroll Loyal Player

You guys were the biased misinformed ones. "HURR DURR MENTAL ONE SHOT ME WAAH".
    We've been saying that IN THIS CURRENT PVP SYSTEM, Mental is balanced along with other powers who can just pump out just as much damage as Mental(some even faster).
    Your little minds can't differentiate between a 5 second hit and a "one shot".
    So now, mental gets nerfed without "balancing" Nature/Rage/HL. A lot of us called this thread for what it is very early on...a blatant nerf thread.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.