Mental dps loadouts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Rebel230, Apr 6, 2018.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

you can still try the rotation I had in my guide, it was parsing low to mid 20's and that was 23k might and now might is closer to 40k with just normal buffs.

Prison/Stealth>Pain Blast>Sonic Cry>Telekentic Bolt>Terror Tendrils>Mass Terror

the issue was the power requirements but then my power pool was 38k and now its 60k. The sonic cry daze sets up pi damage for Tk bolt and TT sets up terror pi damage for MT
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I will have to re-check them later, as I've geared quite a bit since determining this loadout.
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I actually started with your loadout as a jumping off point. With the same stats, mine did about 5% more. I was parsing yours at 20kish, mine around 21, when first testing on 3 targets.

I am going to try to post a few numbers later.

BTW, I NotLove your NotVideos.

Actually I start with Vagrant's, but it was only doing around 18.5k with same numbers.

(ETA like spelling and grammar and crap. )
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Might: 27,696
    Relevant mods: Core Strength, Improved Stealth

Not using trinkets, weapon taps or anything other than the loadouts.

NotChill LO: avg 22k/s and I cannot maintain power
    Prison, Robot, Mass Terror, Sonic Cry, Pyrokinesis, Stealth LO: avg 23k/s
    Prison, Robot, Mass Terror, Sonic Cry, TK Bolt, Stealth LO: avg 24.5k/s and I cannot maintain power.
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

There's nothing you can do guys. Mental and Quantum MUST be tested again in PC Test, that simple.
  6. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Try this one let me know what you get in your tasting. Terror Tend, PP, Cyro, pyro, Robot Side, Invis.
    1st Rotation, TT, PP, Cryo, Pyro. (You can clip either PP or Pyro with Invis. Depends on troll where you clip. Heavy power use)
    2nd Rotation TT, Cryo, Pyro.
    Then back to 1st and Invis where you feel most comfortable. I honestly usually Clip after Pyro, less total power drain all at once)
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I didn't have time for testing this morning, but I did try it on a couple sets of adds. Adds that normally die in one rotation of mine (or less) did not always die with one rotation of yours, so there's that. Terror Tendrils is fairly inconsistent and does less damage than Sonic Cry. Since you're already at melee distance for Psychic Prison, might as well switch, I'd say. Lastly, I do not like encasement, and this loadout only seems to work if you get the encase-explosion. Overall, don't like it.