Mayweather VS Pacquaio

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Dark Horus, Jan 30, 2015.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If Mayfeather is such a shoe-in to win easy, then why is he running the other way?
    • Like x 1
  2. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Again, you sound just as casual. I haven't been following boxing for 5 years. I am a 40 year old man and boxing was once all I cared for, to follow and to practice as a recreational sport to keep in solid shape. I can go on back in forth with you but I seriously do not care for the discussion as you are fixated on one thing while I on another. Styles make fights and that is obvious by the results that both of these guys have had against the same opponents. I come from a Cuban family where a the sport is also significant so for you to make assumptions because my view is completely opposite to yours is just groundless. Let's just hope the fight happens so that one of us can tell the other "I told you so". BTW, I would love to come to your gym if I were to have the chance. We obviously enjoy the sport with a passion but simply have 2 different views.
  3. Ramonater New Player

PAC MAN FTW!!!!!!!!