MAXIMUM RANK ACHIEVED - Now what?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by MisterMeanwhile, Feb 13, 2024.

1. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Recently two of my artifact had achieved maximum rank.
    Is there a next step?
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Of course. Join the art swap committee and level those too. Optimization is Key
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Artifact #3 as there are three slots.
    • Like x 3
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Max out your 3rd artifact.
    Get Artifacts for your 2nd role (if you intend to play it at some point).
    Get Artifacts for another character.
    Get the Artifact soder (its mainly good for support, but also grants a fixed amount of power & health opposed to other soders).

Get Artifacts for your current role but for a different playstyle.

Lastly, you can get yourself "swap" Artifacts which are not good enough to keep them equipped at all times but have a great impact on your overall performance. I would highly suggest not getting those and focus on the other points i brought up in order of appearance before opting for swap Artifacts.
    • Like x 3
  5. Tros Well-Known Player

As lllStrichcodelll have said, you also need allies and max CR, gear mods, afinity mods, Generator mods, skill points and of course enjoy playing with friends
  6. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

The what?
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

3 arts are not enough ur base stats are clamped 70% in this revamp. If you plan on not being clamped you'll have to learn how to swap atleast 1 to 2 more artifacts in ur 3rd slot. Many ppl swap more then that it's the only way to break the stats revamp clamp by a massive advantage cuz artifacts are not a clamped system
  8. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

The next step, the last time we been asking for the next step or what else is next.
    And what we get is the Wolfpack token.