Marvel Themed Villain League "DARK REIGN" is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mighty Hyperion, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We are first and Foremost a Marvel Themed league. This means we create and style our toons after our favorite characters from the Marvel Comics Universe (Spider-Man, Doctor Doom, Abomination, Daredevil etc), bringing the most authentic Marvel themed toons possible to DCUO (something we pride ourselves on).
    We are a an Adult league (ages ranging from 20-49) with members spread out across the US and Canada. We have members of all levels and experience, from Level 3 ot T5, members who have played since launch and some who are just starting.
    What we are looking for are new members who have an interest in our theme and who enjoy playing the game for what it is (a video game). We run content, but that's not the only thing we do, sometimes we just hang out and converse (overall we are a company over content league for the most part).
    We have been around for over 2 years now but have never really looked at expansion until now, we hope to add people that can get along with the members we have now and help us promote our leagues image.

To start we have only a few rules:
    -No duplicate characters (if we have one Puck we will not bring in another, once someone has chosen a character they have that character until either they switch or leave the league).
    -Must look the part (we find nothing more sad than themed leagues that don't do their themes justice. We work with each other all the time to perfect our looks and deliver on the characters we have choose to represent)

If you have any interest, check us out at www.darkreigndcuo.enjin.com to see our full guideline page and to get a better feel for who we are.
  2. Bruherd New Player

Does your site have a list of already inagurated Marvel toons? It'd be a bust to get one made only to see it's already taken and being that the CAC is VERY limited most Marvel characters are tough to make.
  3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

we do in the gallery section, plus we can help with looks if you are thinking of someone.
  4. Bruherd New Player

I am! I have an amalgam villian already made, Would that surffice? Does it have to be STRICTLY Marvel?
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

we have been more strictly just marvel but who did you make
  6. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

dang it, forgot to mention i think... we are on US PS3/4
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

good luck in your recruitment
  8. Bruherd New Player

I made Creed Quinn (Sabertooth mixed with The Joker)
    He was an actual Amalgam character back in the 90's
  9. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

ya he was the hyena wasnt he
  10. Bruherd New Player

Correct
  11. Deadshadow781 New Player

Do we have to have a costume for a character or can we wear what we made if we wanna join?
  12. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

we are a themed league and we base our characters after pre existing Marvel characters so yes, we would look the way our chosen character looks like. its sort of the thing we do as a Marvel themed league. so for example if you had a hulk character, you eouldnt be running around with a sprite body and pixie wings, you would look like the hulk
  13. Bruherd New Player

So would my toon be sufficient?
  14. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

see we have a sabretooth alread so it might be a stretch.
  15. Bruherd New Player

I see. I think it'd be pretty hard to find an original Marvel villain not already taken.
  16. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

there are thousands, who do you like? we allow any character hero or villain