markplace cash not granted

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Tekwash, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Tekwash Level 30

how do you really get marketplace cash that was purchased but not granted. (10k to be exact)

daybreak customer support = useless, refers me to psn customer support, unwilling to help

psn customer support : asked me to re install...lol great solution, piss away 10 hours

I bought the mp cash in-game on ps3
    raid que'd right as I pressed okay "items placed inventory"
    game crashed shortly after
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Contact both support again. If none of them helps you can still charge it back, no?
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

Tbh i think you wont get any luck with this and the only reason I say it is because I was in the same situation couple years back, I purchased 5k market place and didn't receive it in game, money was taken of course.

So I made a ticket to customer support explaining what had happened and thier reply was they hadn't received anything from their end, try these troubleshoot things etc, if unsucessful, contact psn...

Contacted psn, their reply was the transaction was successful so you will need to contact dcuo support..... so I contacted dcuo support again with a screen shot of the transaction with date etc.. and the reply was... again we are sorry but we have not received anything and to contact psn......

So I was back n fourth a few times with both parties saying the same thing and I ended up giving up on it because it got me no where, I think I even made a thread about it back then. But yea sucks.
  4. Tekwash Level 30

actually I did get it solved, my 2nd ticket got an awesome customer service rep who helped me before

pretty much I sent ticket to daybreak, they sent me to psn support
    psn support verified payment etc and they told me to open a ticket with daybreak, which I did
    I posted them my whole archive with psn support and it got solved after that

its all in which rep u get I guess
    GM aurora cloud gets my thumbs up tho for helping me out twice :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Zpred Dedicated Player

Wow, well congratulations, I'm happy for You, I wished that had happened to me :(
  6. Tekwash Level 30

I wouldn't let it go lol

even if it didn't get solved I would still be sending in tickets till they got tired of me