Marketplace redeem items bug.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by darkscarletx, Dec 29, 2016.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Hello,

I'd like to get the devs attention about a bug, well something annoying too, about the marketplace.

More precisely the redeem items.
    When I go in the list to grab the stuff, for example with a new character or simply stuff i bought, the marketplace bug and i can't scroll up or down so i have to exit the redeem section and go back to it and grab each items one by one and exit again each time.

I'd like to know if it could be possible to fix it so the redeem section doesn't bug so we can continue grab items without exiting because when you bought a lot, it can be annoying. I'm on ps4 btw.

It is also the same kind of bug we find in the R&D list. I wish it could be fix too.

Please, thank you and happy new year btw! :)
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This bug has been there for awhile. It's fix is right next to the new UI update and serums in the junkyard of "stuff they will never get to."
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Sigh, come on devs. It is just a small fix.. It will make stuff easier for players and show a good product... A working product. There are too many bugs like that left forgotten. Time to work on them.