marketplace items

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by jam2315, Sep 13, 2018.

1. jam2315 New Player

Hey guys this is my first time ive ever purchased things from marketplace and not received them. I submitted a ticket already but was warning people if its a marketplace problem atm or something. I made a few purchases and didnt receive all the items :mad:
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Most things fall under the redeem tab, have u checked there? What did u buy?
    • Like x 1
  3. jam2315 New Player

yea i looked there too. It was 4 reinforced xp packs. The ones that cost 180 db cash each. Guess ill just wait for a reply on my ticket i submitted. I pmd Mepps too even tho im sure he wont reply. Just odd to me that the other items i bought came right thru like normal
    • Like x 1
  4. Tarif Committed Player

He usually replies, but they dont have him on call 24/7 at the office. Might not even be at work yet.

Ticket submissions will probably be fastest, as the team always seem really busy whenever something drops live or during active testing.

Ive had the market place hiccup on me, and just went to daybreak game's main website and submitted my ticket there. Usually get a response within the hour and an email during their normal business hours that route.

Be specific, character's name, what you play on, pc, playstation, xbox, the items you paid for and didnt recieve, ect.
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Judging from that free 180 reinforced pack we got when the packs went live, it should be under redeem(i haven't bought one thou). Hopefully support fixes you up
  6. jam2315 New Player

thank you guys for trying to help but today it has honestly just been a back in forth with my ticket. They keep claimimg the items were granted to my incentory and used to level my artifacts which is in no way possible. They should be able to see which i know they can bc they are saying theyseen the purchases and that they were in my inventory....they would be able to see the exact 12500 xp jump in my artifacts if that is so. They have no reply for that as to wny they are still the same level as they were before i made the purchases. Its only 20 bucks worth give or take but for a player since beta who has spent thousand on this game to be top level toon and not have my first and small at that issue fixed is just not cutting with me. If they can see it was in my inventory then they can see where it went from there. Why cant they tell me that?
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Doubtful you did this but did you check your recoverable deleted items, on the off-chance you deleted it? Not even sure if these can be deleted or not.

Reinheld
  8. jam2315 New Player

yea i even checked that too just cover all bases of what might have happened and they werent on that list. Oh well looks like i just ate that 20 bucks bc they say they arent gonna fix it and closed the ticket. I mean whats 20 bucks when ive only spent several thousand on this game since launch.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I can't figure out if you are a new or returning player an wether you are fully aware how artifacts and augments work.

Most items to level artifacts can also be used for augments.
    It is easily possible to waste artifact XP due to catalyst breakthroughs.
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Are you trying to say that you 'waste' any excess XP that is applied past breakthrough? If you are, that is not the case (except if you are hitting max level). Example...if you need 1000 for breakthrough to 40 for example, and drop the 12500 biggie and 3000 more in random values, but did not breakthrough cause you did not have the cats, or tried and failed, when you did finally break through, you would be at least 14500 into level 40, or even some into 41 or 42 (can't remember how many those lower levels cost. The overage is applied past the breakthrough, you just can't see or apply more XP to the artifact/augment until you actually break through.

Unless this changed very recently....
    Reinheld
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The reinforced XP packs go straight into the inventory of the character you're on when you buy them. Did you buy them on the character you wanted to use them on? If not, have you checked the inventory of all your characters, just in case they're in there somewhere?

Just in case you don't know this either, they're single use items that you can only use on one character.
  13. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

if the breackthrough fails, the xp is 100 % gone. Also, when you close the window to fetch catalysts....
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not that I don't believe you, but I guess I don't ever remember coming out of a breakthrough at 0 XP on the next level. I'm always careful not to over commit what i'm adding at top level (217 or 23 for augments...haven't hit 160 yet) but never pay attention too much when leveling along the way. That's a bummer if it's true, especially at higher levels where a failed breakthrough is almost assured unless you use a seal of completion.

Reinheld