Make your own lantern core thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

It can be stupid funny or cool or even etc.

I'll start

The emotional traffic lantern core!
    This lantern core harnesses the emotion emotion. I call it the emotional traffic lantern core because the more emotion
    (or "traffic") there is the more powerful the emotion lantern core becomes. Not sure if that's actually what a WHITE lantern is though...oh well.
  2. dngnb8 Devoted Player

The Constipation Lantern Core - They harness the energy of people bearing down without measurable production. The energy boost comes when someone generates a rhoid.
    • Like x 3
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

The Grey Lanterns: Their core is powered by sadness and despair, their lantern rings make them easily forgotten(Like the Silence from Dr.Who), and they are able to make peoples saddest memories manifest as their constructs. Mostly they go from planet to planet preventing suicides and causing depression and sadness.

Grey Lantern Bleh has been living in Wayne manor for years unnoticed by anyone until he got careless and left his power battery where Bruce could find it... Needless to say Batman figured out how to prevent himself from forgetting Bleh and ended up in a three way brawl between Bleh, the Green lanterns and Atrocitus(Who was drawn by Batmans rage when confronted with grey lantern constructs in the form of his murdered parents.)
  4. llllllllllI New Player

The Superhero/Supervillain Lantern Corps

Basically there is a ring for every superhero power from every earth/realm/multiverse, that is if you wear a Superman one you essentially become superman, if you wear a Elseworld Flash one you essentially become the Elseworld Flash.

There is no oath, the only limitations are those of the superheroes i.e If you wear a superman one then your weak to Kryptonite and you need solar power to use your powers, but if you have a GL one you need to recite the oath etc.
    Also you cant wear more than 2 at a time, if you do the universe explodes and you die and you get sent into oblivion and you cant be wished back by the Dragon Balls.
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

The grossed out lantern core!

Emotion: Disgust

Oath: "Ewww oaths are nasty"

I don't know what color they would be but it would be a disgusting color. They go around the universe grossing people out to empower their main battery of disgust.

Powers: usual lantern powers, create constructs that make you feel nauseous. All lantern core members look beautiful and seek to get rid of all the ugliness (both in appearance and in spirit) in the universe through the power of everyone's disgust.
  6. Fools Fire Loyal Player

I would make a Core Lantern group. Each member feels they are the center of the universe. And if it doesn't directly affect them then you're wasting their time.
  7. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Oh I forgot the oath~

Emotion; NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *while gritting teeth*

In darkness night
    bear down with might
    bend over evil
    and feel my plight

I think the color would have to be a dark brown.......

The Training Guide given to new Lanterns
    [IMG]
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Purple lantern corps!

Emotion: courage

Oath: In dayest bright in nightest black Don't beware your courage made into light let those who don't try to stop what's right not burn like his power purple sinestros might.

The purple lanterns are kinda the opposite of the yellow lanterns and instead spread courage. There enemies feel courage when fighting these ridiculous lanterns but in doing so they empower the purple lanterns with thier courage making them lose often. Oh by the way how do you think these made up lantern cores rings affect the other lanterns rings?
  9. LEGlON New Player

The Mind Punch, Cross eye, Sneeze lantern corps.

Quite possibly both the most diabolical and pointless lantern corps in the known
    Universe. Their rings allow them to do only one combination of things. First, when they use their rings on their target, the first thing that happens is the target is punched, telekinetically, in one area of the lanterns' choosing (usually the groin or taint). Which is then immediately followed by very inconvenient case of cross-eye. And finally a severe case of sneeze fits..
  10. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Duck Dynasty Corps.

Lanterns with the ability to grow beards.

Oath: Beard is love, Beard is life!
  11. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

12. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

The Candy Corps

Emotion: Joy (for candy)

Oath: Aw yiss, mothaf**kin candy!

Powers: Corps wears Ring Pops that can only create constructs in shapes of candies, such as: jelly beans, bubble gums, twizzlers, chocolate bars, jawbreakers, etc. The rings work on the the emotion of joy (such as what you feel when eating candies).
  13. CHUD Loyal Player

The Short Attention Span Corp.

Emotion - variable,....but requires Ritalin

Oath - In brightest day, In HEY LOOK A CHICKEN
    Can I have some chocolate milk now???

Powers - Hard to say, everybody keeps staring at the glowing ring and realizing how pretty it is.
  14. Ghostof91 New Player

Smiley Lantern Corp created by the Joker & Harley Quinn

Emotion- Cry when someones happy, Laughs when someone dies

Oath- Swear to always keep explosive surprises packed for Valentines

Powers- Creating explosive Light, making Constructs of clown objects

Color- Red and Black mixture
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Oh wise guy HUH? Fine what would you have purple be then?
  16. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Joy
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Ok but keep explaining the corps lol dam your vague.
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Sloth Lanterns

Colour: This
    Oath: On lazy days, on lazy nights.......
    Can someone finish it for me?
  19. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Oath: In moody days, in gloomiest nights
    We strive to excite
    Let those who try to make us cry
    Laugh along with us, to end their plight!
  20. TheWhiteFace New Player

Yes, I will base my Lantern Corps on "ect." The pure emotion of ect. will be the driving force for my new army of lanterns. I can't wait to show you guys my Ect. Lantern Corps.