Make walk-in possible for Raids and Alerts

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Al Bundy, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

It is extremely hard to get any testing done for Raids and Alerts on the Test Server because of the small population of testers. For a Raid or even an Alert can take a rediculous amount of time. If it would be too much work to make portals for all these instances could you allow us to que up with incomplete group sizes? Thank you for your time and consideration
    • Like x 4
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Agreed, they can have portal node to all instances but only on test server. Not sure how they expect people to test changes made to lower tier content if there isn't enough on to run with.
    • Like x 3
  3. Saami Loyal Player

Sounds like live EU server.
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

This is an amazing idea.
    You are completely right.
    Also to do the raids and alerts lonely or with a few guys, there would be nice to lower the health and dps of the mobs and enemies in the instance (Raid, Alert, Duo).
    • Like x 1
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

same, they could do like wow and have a specific spot to do the solo content through portals similar to the fire peninsula and mage tower portals in world of warcraft. it'd certainly keep the watch tower from becoming even more of an unorganized tangle of zone portals than it is now. i would just have a field day if they had soloable versions of the old outdated lower tier content raid/alerts possibly with the same rewards but minus gear with just marks of victory and furniture, especially the furniture if they kept the loot table the same.
  6. Seanzone042 New Player

I hate queuing for an alert or raid and get in but find out I'm late to the party and they are in the last area and I am locked out.. I did not get knocked out, I just queued in and got suckered into waiting for it to end doing nothing...by the way, LOCK OUTS SUCK
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i thought testing on the test server was a joke. pretty sure the live server is where testing is done now. they have a few good testers but they don't have enough time to test because it goes live to fast. so test server is like a 20% thing live is where the rest goes