Make Exceptional Recovery Kits Craftable W/ Scraps

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Backseid, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

Any type of scraps btw.

It's not cool to expect new players to actually craft T8 mods from scratch or buy Total Kits.

At least give people a chance!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

They do give you a chance. It seems that they purposely made it where you have to do pvp in order to get exceptional recovery kits. I guess they had to try to do more to get players into pvp
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

They just need to add the ERK back into the game in multiple places. Having them be ultra rare in pvp is kinda lame when pvp has been broken a while now and tons of people dont like to pvp in this game. Cmon devs know your players. Im not against them being in pvp to encourage more people to pvp. But add them somewhere else too for the people who refuse to pvp. Dont make players suffer thru something they despise for a chance at an ultra rare drop.
    • Like x 2
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

Make them non-tradable or account bound (probably most preferred) but return them to the game as normal drops.
    • Like x 1
  5. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Just to be fair RGNsus gave me 4 ERKs last night in the batcave pvp to make up for not giving me the waist I need XD
    • Like x 1
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

Not opposed to this, but I think this would get messy