Make Buff Cookies Account Bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lara, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

It's been a big problem for a while, I know quite a few people who have their whole bank of cookies stacks over stacks. It would be much better if Cookies are Account Bound so that you can store them somewhere else or send them to your main from another charachter.

And I don't see it as a option to delete things like trinkets just because these cookies are not account-bound to save them on my main.

Greets
    • Like x 5
  2. Lara Committed Player

3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

don't uneaten buff cookies expire after an hour?
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

People actually use/save these?
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

If the OP means seasonal sweets, then they increase your damage by 5% (well, or health by 5%, or healing by 5%), this will give a slightly larger increase than Soda(they replace each other), and unlike soda, they do not subside after death.
    • Like x 1
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I buy them constantly. 5% is 5% haha. Wish my base had a fire beetle problem
    • Like x 2
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

don't forget to buy "Zamaron Love Crystal" ;)
    • Like x 3
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Already done! Thanks for the knowledge, been telling everyone. Made a lot of players happy
    • Like x 1
  9. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Yes, the ones rewarded from the Seasonal Alert. But the ones you purchase from the vendor have no expiration date and are extremely handy.
  10. Lara Committed Player

No one is talking about the free cookies i talk about the cookies you can buy.
  11. Lara Committed Player

Makes no sense.
  12. PHNTM Well-Known Player

If everyone in the group uses a cookie, it can all add up in a raid run.
    • Like x 2
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just use omegas *shrugs*
  14. fm0987 Committed Player

They can stack, I think?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I wasn't interested, I always clear my cookies.
    • Like x 3
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

early on when Battle for Earth first went live I popped one. went into a gates raid as a controller. came out third dps. It wasn't by a very large margin to the fourth spot which went to our actual third dps but still. I was even knocked out for most of the first boss fight and not trying to dps in any way. Back then being a troll was a job of work.

there are a few other seasonal type stuff that should be made account bound and/or tradeable as well. Auras and styles pieces. I would love to be able to use, give or sell some of my surplus auras, witchs hats, demons tails, modular auras.
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

my god even the forums are lagging.
  18. Lara Committed Player

-PUSH- Till a dev response
  19. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I think they are account bound because are easy to get and there are other ways of getting them after the event is over, such as the Zamaron Love Crystal and Mr. Mxyzptlk Base Items; both give seasonal treats as a loot drop.

I am glad that they are account bound because these seasonal snacks would be very, very overpriced on the broker if they were made tradeable.
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I have a Star Sapphire crystal that gives me chocolates year round and a Leprechaun in my basement that gives me free beer. Ok that last part sounded weird. They stack with other consumerables other than Omega Compounds so they're quite helpful in Raids. I wish the other seasonals had base pets that gave cookies too. I'm surprised we never got one with Halloween and Christmas and Spring and Summer be nice too. Oh and they stack up to 25 each so it would be nice if they were Account Bound tradable too since I find they get maxed out pretty quick.
    • Like x 1