Major setback for mental dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gargamond, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Gargamond Dedicated Player

2. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

welp back to using mass terror
  3. Burnt New Player

You should be happy they don't split. According to Mepps they were going to do a split on the damage but went with excluding the WM crit because it was easier and less time consuming.
  4. Gargamond Dedicated Player

This must be in preparation for mental's revamp. It kinda forces us to use mental's advanced mechanic.
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Tbh, I prefer a split. At least then my single target damage would still be ok. As it stands, I should just go back to a DOT loadout and forget WM crits and power interactions. This nerf basically bankrupted mental.
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  7. SavageSkyraider New Player

Can we just stop talking about mental and stop acting like we got this big secret thats why stuff like this happens you get haters and boom now we got this nonsense happening. We should have known better if anything go to the mental guide alot more pages less of a chance of noobs finding the "secrets". Its upsetting that they're paying attention to us now dont mind what happened but afraid of what else is coming, hope they dont over do it we just need some tweaks lets focus on making that clear to the devs.
  8. MentosTroll Loyal Player

YEAH! Mental just got nerfed! WE NEED TO BUFF MENTAL NAO!
  9. SevereLouis New Player

"Cough Cough'' Rage ;)
  10. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind if there was a trade off with mass terror. As it stands, we can no longer apply the Terror power interaction to a group while using WM crits. As far as I know, mental is now the only powerset which can no longer do that with its main PI. It's just too heavy of a nerf, guys. It bankrupted mental. The least the DEVs could do is give us mass terror WM crits as a trade.