Maintenance Notice: Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Ashlanne New Player

[IMG]

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 3:00 AM Pacific* on February 18, 2014. This maintenance is expected to last 4 hours. This will impact the following services:

• Account management, which includes logging into our websites, submitting, updating, or viewing Support Tickets.
    • Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces.
    • Forums will remain open during the downtime however you may lose permissions and experience occasional disconnects.
    • Login for our games MAY be affected.
    Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.
    • Like x 1
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

Hi, I get my legendary grants on the 18 of every month, will this be different this month because of maintenance or will I still get them on the usual time?.
  3. TwistedWun420 New Player

when there is a maintenance you cant log on till its over.
    • Like x 1
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I didn't mean logging in, I meant the SC and Replay Badges I get once a month for being legendary which are given by the system, will I still get them on the 18 or because of maintenance will they be delayed?, also It says I MAY be able to log into the game even during maintenance, but since SC is a marketplace item and that will be affected I wanted to know if I would still get SC before or after maintenance.
  5. Plum Crazy Committed Player

No one likes you maintenance go away
    • Like x 1
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

You should still get everything. If anything, it will be delayed.
  7. Lantern Darkside New Player

Is this the perfomance update that was saposed to be at the end of the week over 2 weeks ago ?
  8. Fightingbudha New Player

Is there an estimated length of time you can give us for this? Since ps4 seems to be effected the most by every update either SOE or sony I'm guessing I won't be able to log in until it is over with. If we could get an estimated length of time just so I know when I should be able to log in again that would be helpful.
  9. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

If you're PS4.
  10. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Can some one explain for what this maintenance .?
  11. Plum Crazy Committed Player

maintenance is for dev downtime and r&r. Seriously though most likey just a good once-over of the network or something
  12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

OK, so 3am Pacific, with 4 hours down, add 3 hours for each time zone, means those of us on the Atlantic coast (NY, MD, ect) the servers should be back up by 10am.
    Sounds like my usual log on time anyway.
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

From the wording "Login for our games MAY be affected" it sounds like its one of those game is up during
    maintenance. These happen on rare occasions.
  14. KRR New Player

With any luck this will weed out hackers, bootleggers and bring F2P to a screeching halt. F2P should be a promotional once a month not every day. It will increase quality game play, significantly reduce freezing issues
  15. Original Gankster New Player

"With any luck this will weed out hackers, bootleggers and bring F2P to a screeching halt. F2P should be a promotional once a month not every day. It will increase quality game play, significantly reduce freezing issues"

Yeah that's real nice of you there.
    • Like x 4
  16. IdontDps Committed Player

what? I don't understand what this has to do with the thread
  17. TheGoodGuy New Player

Off topic but have to agree. Not a nice sentiment but capitalism isn't about being nice.

It's great for your unemployed friend if he can enjoy the game without paying $15/month he doesn't have. But those of us who pay get utterly screwed. We're not connecting to dedicated servers, we get the same freezing and lagging free players get, only we actually pay money for this thing. Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can afford say $5 a month ... why not create a $5 subscription level and convert the FTPers? Just about every Legendary member I know loves the game but feels screwed. Can we maybe fix that?
    • Like x 2
  18. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Bootleggers? I thought those Soder Colas I was buying in the Hall of Heroes were legit!
    *looks at can*
    "....Water...Caffeine....All Natural Flavoring....May Contain Bone."
    • Like x 4
  19. Mack10 New Player

Perhaps test server access being offered to Legendary (i.e. Paying) customers is a sign of things to come.
  20. Agla New Player

Does this affect Pro7 accounts as well?