M.E.R.C.Y. Reactive Field question.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Quantum Rising, May 3, 2022.

1. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Is there an intended cool down for this? I'm noticing that if I summon a tiny Starro I'll get the AOE damage but if I summon something immediately after (say like within 3 seconds) I don't get the proc. I've switched up pets that I summon and it's the same. So is there an intended cool down meaning I can't quick summon 2 pets for 2 Reactive Fields in a row?
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Reactive Field procs when you summon a Combat Pet (and only a Combat Pet). Since all Combat Pets share a cooldown, you can't proc this attack in succession.

Mr Boo, Tiny Starro, Mother Box, etc.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quantum Rising Committed Player

No. Unless it's a glitch it actually procs off off Henchmen and Sidekicks to which is on a separate cool down.
    • Like x 1
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I think they confirmed that it does proc from henchmen. It wasn’t intended but they don’t see it as an issue. That implies that there is a cooldown. Thou I never actually tested for that.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

There is a cool down but not really sure what the length of time is. I usually just wait two rotations before summoning henchmen.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I'm going to assume that the cooldown is the same as your pet trinket's cooldown. Which, at rank 200, would be 60seconds. (Hitting MAP reduces cooldown of your pet trinket by 6 seconds each, to pretty much allow your pet trinket have 100% uptime.)
  7. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Good tip for summoning pet's. I was actually talking about the cool down of the reactive field.

With further research I've found the cool down to be about 6 seconds. Also it doesn't proc off sidekicks as I stated earlier. Could have sworn it did but it doesn't. So currently I use henchmen and a Starro.

Also it's very very glitchy with movement. Doesn't proc frequently if you jump summon.