LPvP Tier list

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by GhostsAndMagic, May 10, 2023.

1. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Mada a tier list based off 1v1 and 2v2, what yall think?

Edit: Just ignore this the image isn't working lmao
    • Like x 1
  2. Limey Committed Player

You gotta use a link to the image, not a link to the page showing the image.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's 2023 and at some point you are going to have to learn how image URLs work.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Henoshock Well-Known Player

I don't agree with some of the lower tiers and placement of the higher tiers, e.g.

• Donna Troy is at least S in 1v1s, probably in 2v2s too.
    • Arkillo is better than Kilowog.
    • Green Arrow is definitely not F, he has pretty decent stats, if anything Bow is just harder to use.
    • Steel is trash and you can't convince me otherwise.
    • Actually anyone with low HP is just not that good IMO, like Atrocitus and Circe. Even Sinestro to an extent. The only exception I'd make is Supergirl because of her burst potential.

And more. I don't care enough to list out all the things I don't agree with.
  5. Tros Well-Known Player

I think its the player who controls the character that matters, i saw a guys playing with green arrow, bro, that was insane... Real good player, Bow have so many combos that makes him unpredictable
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok?
  7. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Black Adam and Shazam are S+ tier with Two-Face. Legends 1s and 2s at the elite level greatly changes the structure of the S and A tiers. The batfamily characters, as well as Joker (default, not Arkham version) are all S-tier, so much so I'd move WW and CW to the end of A-tier (right before S-tier). I believe Nightwing, Robin, and Huntress are better than Batman because of their ability to dodge and glitch block breakers. They also have high health and mitigate ranged damage with their flips. Harley is harder to use but can do the same things, but I think she would struggle against CW/WW so I'd estimate high A-tier. Bizarro is undisputably S-tier, an absolute monstrosity (my personal favorite along with Batman) in both 1s and 2s. Insane AoE damage output and damage absorption and BROKEN crowd control. He's a bread-and-butter pick in 2s at the elite level. Lex is S-tier for sure. He has more damage output than Batman but has a low power pool. And I agree about Donna. Her heal + shield combo is broken. She heals twice what legends characters usually heal. Without very high damage output, she's extremely difficult to kill, so S-tier for sure. Batman is of course S-tier. The most popular 1s character at the elite level. Excellent damage output, excellent CC, excellent health, stealth mode, martial arts. Usually when two people scrim legends 1v1, it's almost unspoken that they will both pick Batman. I'd say he is used almost as a general measure of skill.

Ursa is A-tier. She is sometimes used as a substitute for Bizarro in 2s, excellent AoE damage output. I'd put Flash in A-tier.

Green Arrow is probably high B-tier. Good health, good weapon (although bow got left behind a bit in damage since the last weapons buff). The hand blaster characters except Lex are high B-tier I'd say. HB is just one of the hardest hitting weapons at the moment. I'd also include Cheetah, Deathstroke, Wonder Girl (mini-WW), Supergirl even Superman makes the cut in my opinion. High health; and he actually puts out very impressive damage in 2s if you know how to use him. John Stewart and Rayner are probably the best lanterns followed by Sinestro/Amon, then Arkillo and Kilowog. I'd probably put those last two at the end of C-tier. The lanterns can put out good damage but their health is too low.