LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by blazingevac, Aug 26, 2017.

1. blazingevac New Player

Is their any plans to revisit the lpve maps? The NPC and bosses have way too much health and we barely do any damage...Getting the Trigon speed feat was a pain. Each time i ran it i got 17-19 minute mark and could not pass the 10 minute mark.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ully Committed Player

1+

I agree bro, LPVE should be looked at. Right now, its a huge hassle and that's without factoring in the amount of the runs needed to complete some of the character feats.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I feel like they just gave up on LPvE altogether, not many run it anymore, especially now.
    • Like x 3
  4. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

this was a lame attempt to keep people playing the game. endless runs of boring maps. epic fail...I was going to run them all up to the 100 mark. and then stop. wasting time anymore after that. but, the revamp hit. now...I wont touch it.
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Not stepping foot in there again until it's fixed. I was under the impression they were going to leave it the way it was.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I use to like it post revampy but did one two weeks ago and nope never again unless friends need one .