LPVE Weekend Helper Sheet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Great Architect, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

If, like me, you are frustrated by the awful Feats interface - but want to grind as much of the LPVE Feats as possible this weekend, I present my Helper Sheet.

Any Legend with a "Y" in it's row under the "Solo" heading counts towards the "Checklist: Villain" or "Checklist: Hero" Feats for that instance.

Paired numbers under the "Team-Up" heading trigger Team-Up Feats, and count towards the "Team-Up Checklist: Villain" or "Team-Up Checklist: Hero" Feats for that instance. Some Legends can trigger multiple Team-Ups

For instance, In the South Gotham Courthouse instance, Doctor Fate counts towards the "Checklist: Hero" Feat, and will trigger a Team-Up Feat if paired with Donna Troy. Felix Faust counts towards the "Checklist: Villain" Feat, and will trigger a Team-Up Feat if paired with either Circe or Cheetah.

So, the best Villain team for Feat purposes in South Gotham Courthouse is Cheetah, Circe, and Felix Faust (2 Team-Up Feats), and either Bane or Harley Quinn (towards the "Checklist: Villain" Feat).

I'm sure you can all work out the rest of the optimal combinations from those examples ;).

[IMG]