LPVE: Bombshells Family Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Why not add bombshell exclusive feats on the next bonus LPVE week?
    I think some who already complete all family feats would take the challenge.
    Also would be nice if legendary chars could be brought with membership(Is not even listed as a legendary perk and is really a barrier for thoose that want to try legends) If not perma, just temporarily when the bonus week last.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because some people hate LPvE in its current state and the more LPvE feats being added would be akin to throwing gasoline on a burning pile of soiled diapers.
    • Like x 4
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

Are you mad?

I’ve run LPVE about 2,000 times to get the feats.

Please, no more. It could be the final straw.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hey, you know what? How about we add 50k more reapers, 1000 more CC bounties, another 25k exobits or any of the other life sucking grind things we didn't need in the first place.

Just because SOME insane people went out and ground the hell out of these during the 10x weeks (or god forbid before 10x) don't make more busy work for the rest of us. If you wanted something to do to keep you busy, you should not have ground out the existing counts...you could have been busy forever if you avoided the 10x weeks.

As far as the legends being unlockable for marks vs just MPC/DBC and membership, I can get behind that. As most of the member only legends were tied to episodes and episodes are now 'free to all' I don't know why they would be member exclusives either. I guess if they wanted to hold a few like the variant ones (bombshells or the 10 copies of batman), that's fine, but there should be no reason you can't get faust/dr fate or any of the others that came with the episodes. Or make them available for Dr Fate vendor purchase.