Up-Votes Needed LPvE Ace Chemicals Chemo Bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by IamSAM, Jul 2, 2021.

1. MOe2012 New Player

Just ran ace chemicals lpve and the last boss was not starting and would reset every time we tried to start. This is ridiculous because this exact same bug was mentioned earlier in the year during last lpve week and nothing was done to fix it even though it had quite the attention. PLS fix this now as its still going on and making everyone waste their time reaching last boss and having to leave/disband because the boss wont begin.
    • Like x 4
  2. Merk4days New Player

I just tried to play this and it's impossible to get past Watchdog Rinty. Every time I start seeing damage, his health completely resets..

Here's a clip showing the health being reset: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/39XXCHBR
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's not LPVE though. It might be also happening on regular PVE, but the post was about Last boss....Rinty is not last boss....and about LPVE...you are not playing LPVE (unless they added a new legend today).

I know I ran regular PVE ACE since Dec and got through it ok, although truth be told I don't remember if I had Rinty as a side boss or two of the others.

Getting any NPC enemy stuck in a corner also sometimes has wacky effects. I'd guess you were on the vat for purposes of making the video, but were there other people in the room hitting him with the same results? I don't see any other group members listed.
    • Like x 2
  4. lieliey New Player

bug reproduced again, april 2022
    if it helps- my group completed Batch Processing and Distillation Wing areas before encountering bugged Chemo
    • Like x 2
  5. Aetrius Well-Known Player

LPVE Ace Chemicals still locks up when you get to Chemo. It spawns the Spawnlings and immediately resets. Warp Rally doesn't fix btw. This has been broken for ages. Is there any chance of it getting fixed?
    • Like x 2
  6. KidKretz Committed Player

had this happen. i did another and it did not happen.

not sure what is making it broke, but can confirm!
    • Like x 1
  7. EdGe7x New Player

I can confirm this is still happening.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kestral Committed Player

Are we on year 2 or 3 for this bug? I've lost track.
    • Like x 1
  9. KidKretz Committed Player

so i been running these last couple of days no probs, paying attn to the bosses, since someone mentioned rinty on here, i was not getting rinty when succeeding, today got rinty and i said, "watch this, i bet we glitch"and we got to chemo and it glitched. also, the time i glitched when i posted above, almost certain i had rinty.

not sure if its related but its something!
    • Like x 1
  10. fredohmaha Active Player

That’s interesting. I came here to see about this glitch as it just happened to me and we also had Duncan and Rinty.

The fight is also very annoying as Rinty spams a stun that interrupts any sort of weapon combo you try. We all got the Metal Mimes which is another particularly annoying fight where they keep spawning as a group and then an individual boss. Not to mention that they also run around the map forcing you to chase them.

I had already been thinking how unlucky I was to get two annoying bosses in my run but then the cherry on top was the last boss glitched so we didn’t get credit for the feats.
    • Like x 1
  11. KidKretz Committed Player

yup, those were the 2 we got too ;(
    • Like x 2
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Yep, same problem. We just disbanded.
    • Like x 1
  13. Cyrusthevirus23 New Player

8 passes wasted due to final boss bug. I can't believe this has been going on for years. I can't even complete feats lost so much time. Can you please fix and extend Lpve
    • Like x 1
  14. Cyrusthevirus23 New Player

Please advise dev team this issue needs to be fixed
    • Like x 1
  15. YotBR New Player

Whether it's an issue with a specific boss with regards to defeating it or something else, this is one of those issues I'd like to see fixed. My hope is that it isn't too difficult to find a solution due to the age of the content.
    • Like x 1
  16. YotBR New Player

With some of the older instances being fixed and experiencing issues, is it possible we could get this addressed?
    • Like x 1
  17. GENERAL ILLLIFE New Player

Ace chemicals legends pve is bugged. Cannot finish the alert there for we cannot finish our feats.. please fix this thanks.
    • Like x 2
  18. Freezerburn New Player

Yes I have seen this issue for quite a while 1/2 if not more now in the game at the End of Ace chemicals but it sure does not seem anyone cares except for worrying about creating new material instead of fixing bugs and other glitches..if this was the .arket place cash problem it would be fix ASAP
    • Like x 1
  19. YotBR New Player

• Like x 1
  20. fredohmaha Active Player

That’s just a link that takes you back to the first page of this thread.

I have been avoiding running Ace Chemicals since it came up in the rotation last week but just ran it and it glitched. We had Distillation with Babyface then Storage with Clownsanity if that matters.

If this gets fixed right before it rotates away like Bludhaven did a few weeks ago then can we expect a fix Saturday? Not holding my breath.
    • Like x 1