Loving this DLC. Just My Opinion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Apr 26, 2020.

1. inferno Loyal Player

I definitely like the open world missions, quick and easy; specially if you have a route. I'm done in open world in 5 minutes and hop on to the next alt.
    As for repetitiveness, they all have always been repetitive. It just cycles through. Instead of 3 different missions that we get now, we used to get 6 that cycles through.
  2. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Same Superman needs his own game series like Batman arkham games rocksteady needs to get there stuff together and create this and made that cash imagine a Superman game god of war style it would be badass
    • Like x 1
  3. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I disagree with some of your points, but that's neither here nor there.
    What I wanted to say is that I have zero pity for the people who have all their renown done, grinded through the missions and basically slammed through all of the content in what? 2 weeks? Those are the people who will be complaining the most I'm sure, but lets be honest. If you slammed through content that is supposed to take about 6 months, that's your own problem, and the complaints mean zero.
    • Like x 1
  4. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

So more of the same in other words lol.
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm conflicted. On the one hand minus the lag on US servers the missions are pretty simple to get thru so the grinding feels less. On the other hand I feel this episode will get pretty old fast I'm predicting probably by mid May for myself. This either means I keep busy grinding old content assuming I can get help from my League or population stays healthy or I start looking for other games. For a game I've monthly subscribed for six years that's kinda disappointing.
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Just want to add but for a bonus Superman Solo and Alert I guess it's pretty neat but for a Birds of Prey episode it felt very underwhelming. Just saying
    • Like x 1
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I agree with players slamming thru content but your statement of six months of content sounds totally overestimated. I'd think we could all agree BoP has two months of content maybe
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

I like the dailies because they are fast, but a little of variety wouldnt hurt. The bounty I have no words... make Titanic Brenton huge and change his color or add an aura or effect. I know it supposed to be funny but make it less generic and underwhelming.

I just think this was another event episode like DoS or Deluge, but turned into a BoP episode because lack of resources maybe?
    That would explain the lack of BoP because the storyline doesnt make any sense: Luthor? Lobo? Amazo? Metropolis?

We should be fighting against Lady Shiva, Joker, Penguin maybe. Babs Batgirl could have been a solo like the Huntress one. Or they could find a way to introduce her. It would be amazing to have her Burnside style.
    Why no Arkham? Or even an "all female" fight cage arena like alert or raid? (Like the iconic female fight from the JLU)

So many ideas to pick before Luthor and Superman. Its ok but its weird for me. I think this episode could benefit from some extra content added...
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I think that depends on if you want to get everything out of the episode. Meaning all the feats, all the gear, the elite gear, The OP legs, etc. If you just do the bare minimum or buy your way through? Yeah probably 2 months. If not, it should be about 6 months.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yep, nothing says 'Birds of Prey' like Superman and Lex Luthor....spot on! Why are they in Metropolis again? Because 'reasons'?